Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plz make Tournament incentives!

Lightbulb Plz make Tournament incentives!

Funcom please give us a reason to use the Tournament que!
    Pleas ad a new reason for people to join with their guild mates!. You could make a system witch unlocks achievements pvp wise in the guild, lets say when the guild reach 100 tournament minigames it gets some unlock for pvp, like siege invuls, a very smal amount witch is possible for smal communitys to achieve etc. And pleas ad some kind of achievement signature too it. Like the ones given by kills or even arena☺.
    Breath new air into being able to achieve things with your guild, both pve- wise and pvp-wise!
    We need more reasons to do things as a guild and too have a exclusive title too our guild trough achievements, too put a trademark too the guild like of thing 😆
    I know if the tournament mode would have some exlusive thing about it, people would bother making groups for it! And as it is now we need to have that ☺ pls post here if you guys agree! We need to show them that this is interesting (AGAIN)!!!
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

You can ask and ask about the most simple of things, but Funcom they won't bat an eye. Unless it's something community manager can do, I guess. I know one community manager was responsible for the tournament korando started supplying victory tokens for prizes, although I think that tournament wasn't completed. That tournament started well, but I think most guilds/groups were not prepared, or lacking players and motivation. But that was the doing of the community, not Funcom.

If you think Funcom will pay good attention to something PvP related ever again, you will need a miracle, and that miracle will NOT come from the side of Funcom.

You will have to make some kind of resurgence happen. Any ideas to what we could do?

I think guild wide pvp achievements should belong to open world pvp and minigame achievement to individuals, siege battlekeep rewards were severely nerfed putting quite an end to the intencives of an already buggy concept and smaller towers objectives never happened (not something rewarding you more for hand holding without any fight..). It could be giving tag stars or skulls like reknown top 3 and murderer, revamping the rewards (legendary gear with pvp gems and t4 pvp skin?), adding a tab for guild pvp objectives on reknown window and the same kind of messages npc shouts when players travel over the land, nerfing all pve raid gear against players (raid only stat) on pvp enabled area (not kithai, onyx, HoC, R.I.P underhalls and every open world content where there is a pvpve risk on fury) etc...

We all know they didn't bother design the game this way anymore and focused on turning what could have been a quite potent niche into a pale copy of WoW to mitigate the buggy launch and guess what, people who like WoW will play WoW...

So now they play with globalization and instant gratification for some player retention, not many ppl want to bother with gaps and elitism on an already old game without a perfect reputation.

Also the only way i see deserving a guild achievement and special reward for a minigame is when they'll finally release the unchained version and assign a game master with knowledge about the game because otherwise it's just a 6v6 character vs character metagame in a more than uncontrolled environment. ^^

This lill wall of text is just my insignificant opinion in an instant of loseness before a reality check tells me i have better things to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    You can ask and ask about the most simple of things, but Funcom they won't bat an eye. Unless it's something community manager can do, I guess. I know one community manager was responsible for the tournament korando started supplying victory tokens for prizes, although I think that tournament wasn't completed. That tournament started well, but I think most guilds/groups were not prepared, or lacking players and motivation. But that was the doing of the community, not Funcom.

If you think Funcom will pay good attention to something PvP related ever again, you will need a miracle, and that miracle will NOT come from the side of Funcom.

You will have to make some kind of resurgence happen. Any ideas to what we could do?
    If i had millions of dollars i would invest in this game! i would dedicate money for PVP ! I would pay the salory of a pvp developer 😆 ( dream toughts ) 😃
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

lol Wild u will be the first one who ignore it cos u play 1 day in a year'=D

Quote Originally Posted by leopardo88 View Post
    lol Wild u will be the first one who ignore it cos u play 1 day in a year'=D
    Hehe i actually play 3 times a week😃 but atm i am in thailand with my ladie😉 il be back in 1 week 💪
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Im thinking all you can do is try your best to make premades happen, post around this activity on forums. With these premades as sellingpoint, try to make old friends ingame come back. Keep the community alive. If you can, post stuff on youtube like Moriala and Vouga.

Then hope Funcom will devote an entire patch to fixing annoyances, like:

reswindow bug
    buddy (pair) minigame signups
    hotkeys not saving
    useless drops from unchained boxes
    inability to interrupt someone from picking flag
    useless feat and AAs simple tweaks
    give WB + RF tokens / drops through normal content too, not the AFK-fest

I think a patch like that could make some players return!

Im thinking all you can do is try your best to make premades happen, post around this activity on forums. With these premades as sellingpoint, try to make old friends ingame come back. Keep the community alive. If you can, post stuff on youtube like Moriala and Vouga.

Then hope Funcom will devote an entire patch to fixing annoyances, like:

reswindow bug
    buddy (pair) minigame signups
    hotkeys not saving
    useless drops from unchained boxes
    inability to interrupt someone from picking flag
    useless feat and AAs simple tweaks
    give WB + RF tokens / drops through normal content too, not the AFK-fest

I think a patch like that could make some players return!
    I agree with you😉 i always wanted to post videos on youtube, but i dont even know what program to use =/ i am a nab with programs, i only play Conan 😆 if someone wanna share some links to programs pls doo 😃!
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

if you have nvidia graphics card you can use shadowplay, which should come along with the driver, so maybe you have it already! it's very easy to use, and takes very little off your game performance!

you could skip the editing process, and upload straight to youtube.

if you want to edit, that shouldn't be too hard either.

ps. recording your own games a reviewing them is a great way to become better too !

if you have nvidia graphics card you can use shadowplay, which should come along with the driver, so maybe you have it already! it's very easy to use, and takes very little off your game performance!

you could skip the editing process, and upload straight to youtube.

if you want to edit, that shouldn't be too hard either.

ps. recording your own games a reviewing them is a great way to become better too !
    Shadowplay is only compatible from the 6xx series though. They have a built in capture thing to make it have no peformance impact.

OBS is not that bad either, https://obsproject.com/
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast