Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 132

Thread: Update 5.1: Slithering Chaos Consolidated Feedback & Known Issues thread

  1. #121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    If it was too easy then no one would be doing it.

    The biggest issue I had on the dungeon is that I didn't start right away so it was harder to find a group that would take a bear that had read but not done the fight. I went with some guildies a few times so now I am pretty comfortable with it. One was a good group of guildies only and another was a half pug that had issues. But the pug one got me a decent legendary gem (heal rating and hate decrease) and a purple ring that I could put another heal rating purple gem on.

    Plus I have 30 tainted potions just waiting for a better gem.

    Still wonder where the last gem will come from. The infamous subscription offer?
    Why put in SC a split second casting 2nd boss in a game suffering from latency spikes? Give him a cast delay or only elite players with great latency and twitchy reflexes can do this dungeon reliably

  2. #122

    Default

    I think its quite a good dificulty level right now if the goal is for everyone to be able to complete it.

    In the best of worlds I would prefer it much harder tho. Everything is so scripted, a monkey would learn it if u gave it some time. Would be better if the Primacy,Spine of set and Undertow's order would be random, now everyone knows it by heart.. Just look what happens the few occasions when Spines of set comes before undertow on 2nd boss. 4 dead right away in pugs
    Last edited by magnum92; 7th January 2017 at 12:02.

  3. #123

    Default

    Question: are there multiple purple ring drops in chaos, or just the one that matches the quest line purple ring?

    Thank you

    I have the Mark of Metamorphosis on my bear shaman
    "Stress is man-made"

  4. #124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Question: are there multiple purple ring drops in chaos, or just the one that matches the quest line purple ring?

    Thank you

    I have the Mark of Metamorphosis on my bear shaman
    just the dragonspine quest rings with chaos slot.
    strength,
    protection,
    caster,
    wisdom healer,
    wisdom magic,
    hox,
    dexterity,
    bear 2h(b)

    may have missed one.

    with my templar the prot drops every second time

  5. #125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimchik View Post
    Why put in SC a split second casting 2nd boss in a game suffering from latency spikes? Give him a cast delay or only elite players with great latency and twitchy reflexes can do this dungeon reliably
    Why dumb everything down to the lowest level? You've got Sanctum, Black Castle etc for that.

  6. #126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    Why dumb everything down to the lowest level? You've got Sanctum, Black Castle etc for that.
    I said "slow down" not remove mechanics, that does not count as "dumb down". And the issue is latency spikes here ... which i do not expect resolved soon.

  7. #127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimchik View Post
    I said "slow down" not remove mechanics, that does not count as "dumb down". And the issue is latency spikes here ... which i do not expect resolved soon.
    The difficulty level in this instance is beyond easy, even with the current occasional lagspikes. The lagspikes can ruin a pull here and there, but its not gamebreaking. Slowing it down for the clear minority that tried it but cant make it, isnt a smart choice
    Last edited by magnum92; 12th April 2017 at 10:53.

  8. #128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    The difficulty level in this instance is beyond easy, even with the current lagspikes. Slowing it down for the 1% that cant make it, isnt a smart choice
    I think 1% is the figure of who actually do the dungeon and always ask for Exp and Geared for the groups (and its their alts and friends and such, but not 99% of server pop)

  9. #129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimchik View Post
    I think 1% is the figure of who actually do the dungeon and always ask for Exp and Geared for the groups (and its their alts and friends and such, but not 99% of server pop)
    Can we talk about the fact that Slithering Chaos is completely scripted mechanic-wise. You will pretty much always know what spell that comes next - hence - slowing down the mechanics is not needed, its already a slumberparty.

    The game needs to have some kind of standard regarding skill-level for the best loot.

    And whats the logic that experience MUST be tought to less experienced players? Its not like the exp players got their knowledge by possessing the holy bible of aoc strats. No, we went as 6 complete noobs and learned the tactics from scratch, you know thats not impossible to do yourself right?
    Last edited by magnum92; 12th April 2017 at 11:04.

  10. #130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Can we talk about the fact that Slithering Chaos is completely scripted mechanic-wise. You will pretty much always know what spell that comes next - hence - slowing down the mechanics is not needed, its already a slumberparty.

    The game needs to have some kind of standard regarding skill-level for the best loot.

    And whats the logic that experience MUST be tought to less experienced players? Its not like the exp players got their knowledge by possessing the holy bible of aoc strats. No, we went as 6 complete noobs and learned the tactics from scratch, you know thats not impossible to do yourself right?
    Then what would it hurt if boss would show cast then do damage instead on casting and doin' full damage same time. It scripted and all who know sequence do it anyways. Makes it easier to learn.. there is no mad skillz to learn when to run in front or to boss' sides and jump on stuff, but lags make extra hard to react in split second.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •