Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not a Nice Hello

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyx333 View Post
    Hello,

Tonight I logged in for the first time. I asked a "how do i do..." question and was responded with a series of "LOLS." After about 30 mins of being ignored I logged out, this was not a great way to be introduced to a new game/community.

Gonna uninstall and wish everyone well.

J
    Hey Jonny,

Sorry to hear that you had a less-than-awesome first experience with Age of Conan.

Just so you're aware, there's a couple different global channels in the game, including [NPH], which stands for "New Player Help". Hopefully this didn't happen in that channel! You can change your chat channel by clicking on the left of where you would normally type your chat; for example, click on the word "[Global]" and you'll be given a list of other channels you can type to.

We understand your decision if you feel that Age of Conan isn't right for you, but we certainly hope you reconsider down the line. Clearly, people here in your thread are eager to see your return. Cheers
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    On crom i see MUCH more aggression from pve players to pvpers than vv. On fury there are no pve players, only pvp. You just interpret "pvpers" wrong. If i will go 1 dungeon a day i will not be counted as pve player and same if a kind of retard plays 1-2 minis and after that start to flame half a day in global it doesnt mean he is pvper even if he talks about pvp. 90% shittalk of crom global comes from people i never seen on minis.
    On Crom I see much more aggression between PVP players than any other combination. Player versus Player spills over from game play into global every single day.

Real world realm-vs-realm, too. The nations of some people who play this game are at war. Cannot even decide is that is sad or somewhat funny in some twisted way.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

how could this became into a fury vs crom thread? lol
    it doesn't matter what server you played, you had a bad experience, but think again, maybe you question was so stupid for today's standards that people tough you were trolling, there are lots of troll on global AND NPH... so why don't you ask here? why didn't you google it? there is an in-game help interface, that spams you everywhere during your first minutes of playing, did you see it? or maybe all what you wanted was people to pay attention to you and solve your problems?

Im sorry you had a bad experience, but if this was all that it takes to make you uninstall a game, i bid you farewell...
    meh...

Lol ive played this game since release and spend a lot of money here but i doubt there will be any reaction from funcom like it was with hundreds good-bye threads from other veterans where they noted their reasons to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Lol ive played this game since release and spend a lot of money here but i doubt there will be any reaction from funcom like it was with hundreds good-bye threads from other veterans where they noted their reasons to leave.
    Hehe..yes this is golden. I sent a PM to Odon asking a simple question a week ago and still havent got a reply.
    He reply on a thread started by a guy who played for 30 minutes before he logged and never came back...but answering my PM I guess is too much to ask for. ( I only played since 2008 so I dont matter much. Maybe I should add a "bu huu" in my next PM and hope for an answer)

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    Hehe..yes this is golden. I sent a PM to Odon asking a simple question a week ago and still havent got a reply.
    He reply on a thread started by a guy who played for 30 minutes before he logged and never came back...but answering my PM I guess is too much to ask for. ( I only played since 2008 so I dont matter much. Maybe I should add a "bu huu" in my next PM and hope for an answer)
    I am afraid the real problem is not in Odo or any dev but imho in fact FC suits made this minimum communication as "communication" strategy for AoC.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123