Thread: Returning.

Default Returning.

Hi. Can some1 nice help an returner? Im going tp play most pve solo. What i wonder is what class is best for singel play?
    I played 2009/10 and had a POM char i liked. But i have no clue what to get now.
    Any advice i appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by jozzan View Post
    Hi. Can some1 nice help an returner? Im going tp play most pve solo. What i wonder is what class is best for singel play?
    I played 2009/10 and had a POM char i liked. But i have no clue what to get now.
    Play whatever class you find most fun to play - and which one that is only you can answer.

But if you want a recommendation for a class that is relatively easy to play solo I'd say Conqueror.

in my opinion, conq is indeed easy, but is also probably the most boring one. i even deleted my first conq, when i tried it, and it's the only character i've ever deleted...

i think barb is also very easy, but a lot more fun, so i'd suggest that one.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

The Conq is pretty good, versatile, and you always discover something new about it. Barbs are also good, but less fun IMO than Conqs. I got Level 80 of both, but very seldom play the barb.

Pom is probably as easy as conq for solo play. It has a lot of cc's and survivability tools.

Try ToS. It has the best AoE in the game and it's fun to play. Or, if you want real challenge, try a sin.

All classes are able to solo-PvE, and very well so. AoC is better in that context than similar games are or have been in the past - no class is helpless on its own.

Sin, HoX and Ranger are more difficult to play than Conq for example, but still fun and easy enough.

Demo and Conq are easiest imho, but not easy as in "boring", but easy as in "relaxing and fun".

PoM is a great class btw., if you want to return to that. Necro is also cool.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Barbs, conqs and BS are good for soloing, all clases are, but they have better surviveability, damage and CC... idk about casters, i don't play casters
    meh...