Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Returning player after 3/4 years

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    You get limited character slots and a gold cap. Rest is as a paying dude, except they get a bonus to many things, xp gain, tokens, loyalty rewards etc.

And any aquilonian remember scum. Argonuts not as much but was still bit relevant until they merged and became the empire(if memory serves me well).
    Exactly, what a zerg guild Argonauts and Empire was =) The best experience i ve had was indeed with Scum, i loved my lady demonologist. Oh, the feels are kicking in. Good times passed in this game, and loads of boring hours waiting for minigames on empty servers, waiting for the right moments to attack while everyone was dueling.

Btw one last question: By the time i left i was maxed with PVP gear on all my 3 chars (level 10 at the time with a tier 2 pvp gear if im not mistaken). Am i far behind now if i am to be competitive?

Quote Originally Posted by Rdavida View Post
    Thank you for the reply.

I am only a pvp er. If someone knew me from the past knew i rarely did pve. I was always ganking in Keshatta, seeking pvp fights and disrupting the carebear duels that were usually held there =)

Is there anyone here in forums that still remembers the following guilds from EU servers: Argonauts, Futilez, Scum?

Would be good to know there was still some familiar face around.

Btw i have probably thousand of hours acumulated in this game.
    Svartie still plays😉 hes playing mainly on Fury, we have a guild there named The Law , old Futi players are in that guild.
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Svartie still plays😉 hes playing mainly on Fury, we have a guild there named The Law , old Futi players are in that guild.
    Are you for real? Svartie still playing? I wasnt expecting that after so long, especially since at that time he also made a break due to boredom and then i lost contact with him. We played countless hours together ganking or atleast trying to =)

I really have to install the game today, and atleast check back to see the activity and get a chat with Svartie.

I m not entirely sure but i think that by the time i left, the guild was already that one. Not sure tho

Are you for real? Svartie still playing? I wasnt expecting that after so long, especially since at that time he also made a break due to boredom and then i lost contact with him. We played countless hours together ganking or atleast trying to =)

I really have to install the game today, and atleast check back to see the activity and get a chat with Svartie.

I m not entirely sure but i think that by the time i left, the guild was already that one. Not sure tho
    I checked activity in guild earlier today and he was online yesterday☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    I checked activity in guild earlier today and he was online yesterday☺
    Good to know, thank you for the help.

I ll be later online to re check the game.

It will be strange as hell but i look forward to it

Good to know, thank you for the help.

I ll be later online to re check the game.

It will be strange as hell but i look forward to it
    Np😉 have fun☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Yea fartie is still cutting the gyros . Now often playing with a toon that has no "svart" in it tho
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

I just checked and my last login was in 21.12.2011. Going to 5 years since i last played.

I still remember alot tho.

I am just downloading now but this takes forever, download with an average 1/2Mbs even tho i could go potentialy to 12Mbs. I guess FC is not even investing in this servers.

Thank you for the reply.

I am only a pvp er. If someone knew me from the past knew i rarely did pve. I was always ganking in Keshatta, seeking pvp fights and disrupting the carebear duels that were usually held there =)

Is there anyone here in forums that still remembers the following guilds from EU servers: Argonauts, Futilez, Scum?

Would be good to know there was still some familiar face around.

Btw i have probably thousand of hours acumulated in this game.

I have one more question:

How is the paying/free sub model?

Am i limited in anything nowadays by being free?
    Stick to Fury then. you'll fit in just right.

You are only limited in gold. you can hold 10g at a time. f2p can do all pvp content and even all pve content.

and yes Svart still plays daily. just ask in global.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Did you play on your sin yesterday? If so...you got back into it realy fast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12