Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UI Customization. program.

Quote Originally Posted by thelordwagner View Post
    So was there that gave problem when installed previously, and the game gave the error 55 or something like that ..... he did not think the game executable ..... How do I uninstall the UI realized ...... where clicking the AoC ..... he takes the settings, I went to another, and installed .... it within the DATA folder .... Aoc the folder that is installed UI .....
    This Plag and King, is another mod .... UI ?
    completely delete the folder GUI, or Aoc folder?

This same mod I wanted perfect
    I know how to turn on and off ...... did not need to uninstall it just click the program that makes the changes, and open the folder you downloaded from the link that u sent me, and changed ........
    If I change something, move something and error I come back to post here, to avoid having to uninstall the game ..........
    grateful

Uninstall method for "Strange UI" "corruption UI" and "Enhanced UI":

Skip the aoc.exe part for any other custom UI

Install method for any UI:
    1 - Download a custom UI. Do not extract the .zip file.
    2 - Execute AOCUI Installer as administrator. Once opened, select the correct paths (The first is for the game directory, and the second for the .zip of the custom UI you downloaded), choose the options you like and then click on "install".
    3 - Done.

Just remember one thing: if you have aoc.exe somewhere on your computer; make sure you deactivate it before you delete it or the game won't launch.
    Last edited by MisterClean; 25th September 2016 at 04:10.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Uninstall method for "Strange UI" "corruption UI" and "Enhanced UI":

Skip the aoc.exe part for any other custom UI

Install method for any UI:
    1 - Download a custom UI. Do not extract the .zip file.
    2 - Execute AOCUI Installer as administrator. Once opened, select the correct paths (The first is for the game directory, and the second for the .zip of the custom UI you downloaded), choose the options you like and then click on "install".
    3 - Done.

Just remember one thing: if you have aoc.exe somewhere on your computer; make sure you deactivate it before you delete it or the game won't launch.

thank you.........Understood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12