Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dev Tracker

Default Dev Tracker

Hello,

Ever since the forums were taken down due to the hack a couple of weeks back the Dev Tracker has been giving the following message : A Message from the King ! Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

I've cleared the cache and that has not helped. Is the Dev Tracker just down for good or is there something else I can try?

Thank you,

Hrulfr
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Are you sure there actually are any matches?

If you do a dev tracker first then search 'new posts', it does both searches 'instantly'. If you check 'new posts' then 'dev tracker', it will not let you do that search for 15 seconds.

First, I don't think the devs post anymore except for downtimes. At least not for weeks. So dev tracker is empty.

Second, I think they put in a 'timer' to discourage 'Dev Tracker' checks.

So if you want to use Dev Tracker, I suggest you check that first then 'new posts'.

Dev tracker is not enabled. If you remember how it used to work "Searching posts for listed members, dev1, dev2, dev3, dev4" and then it lists, even if there are no new posts.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ah ok

I've just been using the Dev Tracker button at the top to view their posts and that has always worked fine until recently. That's why I was wondering what happened.

Thanks for the replies
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

So in other words...unless you know the exact name of a funcom employee, the dev tracker is now useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    So in other words...unless you know the exact name of a funcom employee, the dev tracker is now useless.
    Yes
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Funcom

The Dev Tracker broke with the recent forum breach. We got it working again for the TSW forums, and I'll look into having it fixed for the AoC forums.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    The Dev Tracker broke with the recent forum breach. We got it working again for the TSW forums, and I'll look into having it fixed for the AoC forums.
    So you got it working on TSW before AOC? Time to give AOC more attention FC .
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    So you got it working on TSW before AOC? Time to give AOC more attention FC .
    you do realize AOC gets maybe 5 hours a week if that..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast