Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dual wielding questions

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    The pure dps of your offhand has an impact on your offhand attacks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAGs...yANk-l7do3YWeF

I am sure someone has done the math about it. I haven't .
    TY for the vid!

Next question for me is: is the T3 crafted 1hb the best offhand weapon ingame for Barbs? (excluding T5/T6, lets say)

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    TY for the vid!

Next question for me is: is the T3 crafted 1hb the best offhand weapon ingame for Barbs? (excluding T5/T6, lets say)
    Yes.

If you are rich, it's the one with potential the highest crit chance. With the white crit gem it gives 25 more crit rating / 0,7% higher chance than f. ex. Erliks Blade of Widows.

[personal opinon] But does that matter with 15 stacks of Reaver, 10 stacks Devastation, and a crit pot? That would take your crit chances to 45% - 50% on Upheaval and CoS. Wreck Armor is already "auto-crit" on opener, while CoS and Upheaval has 30% extra chance of crit on opener. Not sure if you'd be able to tell the difference even if you did 10 million straw man parses. But go ahead if you want the *best offhand*. Personally I feel those crafted weapons never got real bang for the buck. Having an Enchanter buff in group would make a bigger difference. Having a potion of Acute Striking (+135 cdr) active would also matter more than the difference of having Erliks Blade of Widows vs Maniacal Harm in the off hand. [/personal opinon]

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    TY for the vid!

Yes, and there's a pretty fair argument for it beating T5/T6 too (though I do personally use T6).
    Last edited by Evito; 6th September 2016 at 06:45.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    But go ahead if you want the *best offhand*. Personally I feel those crafted weapons never got real bang for the buck. [/personal opinon]
    I wouldn't farm for it. But if you play AoC a long time you get some shards stacked and also some money for the others mats and as my guild can craft it, i will go for it

If you want to get a T3 crafted weapon for a barb, go for Sogoth instead. Maniacal Harm looks like a dildo and it's not worth all the trouble just for offhand stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    If you want to get a T3 crafted weapon for a barb, go for Sogoth instead. Maniacal Harm looks like a dildo and it's not worth all the trouble just for offhand stats.
    I have the Sogoth already^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12