Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WHEN and WHERE will the new gem stones drop

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    Also, Elitism isn't a reason to don't allow other players to play te actual endgame...
    yeah i see everyone's point, hard work should be rewarded, yes, thats why the 3 or 4 elite guilds are getting all the best gear first than anyone else, while other people still have a hard time to complete t3, what happen then? they leave the game, they can't progress, they can't play with the cool guys... you can tell them to join a better guild but even then the raid is limited to 24 people, and of course not everyone is willing to lead (or have the skill to do it).

RF, WB, Pit masters, etc, thats content for the masses, for the non hardcore raider, for anyone who just want to play without putting more effort... elite players can have the armor sets, weapons AND the same rings, capes, etc...
    That's how every game is, generally speaking. You do the more difficult content, you get rewarded for it. I've asked this question 100 times, and never got a legitimate answer for it. What do you need that gear for? You refuse to attempt content that it would be useful on, so why bother? If it's given to you, it isn't progression. It's welfare.

T4 is now stupid easy, and has a pretty low gear threshold. Anyone who's interested in learning to play their toon at all can do it, and consequently be geared enough to do T5 and T6, plus any 6 man encounter in the game. It doesn't require some huge investment in time to learn to play. Yet go to a t4 raid with one of these guilds that have been bottom feeders for years, and you'll find mages getting out dps'd by guards, tanks that couldn't hold agro off a social pet, and healers who don't cast heals or do nothing other than spam them. That's why those guilds can't do any end game content, not because of gear. It's not elitism, it's common sense. It's why we all don't get a set of T6 armor and weapons on Tortage beach. The best rewards should always come from completing the best content. Except with accessories, you can now literally get a set of full t6/t7 level accessories by going afk, or at most, killing a pet over and over.

gems wont be in game imo they will fix ring by removing slots
    Last edited by Thanaton; 31st August 2016 at 07:32.
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

yes because rings and cloaks are all the gear you can equip, also we all take like 1 year to gear up, in the meanwhile we just stand there waiting for things to pop up...
    No, accessories are not all the gear you can wear, there is the T3 by WB and the T4 by RF.
    And yes, the T4 can also be seen almost end-game gear. You can do anything with the T4, you can go for the T6 with T4 since the T5 was good only the set bonuses and removing it from the armor, the T5 is more **** T4 for most classes, I still prefer the T4 on my conqueror (like most of tank) changing between PROT/HATE/DPS T4 rather than wear that **** hybrid known as T5.

Also, Elitism isn't a reason to don't allow other players to play te actual endgame...
    yeah i see everyone's point, hard work should be rewarded, yes, thats why the 3 or 4 elite guilds are getting all the best gear first than anyone else, while other people still have a hard time to complete t3, what happen then? they leave the game, they can't progress, they can't play with the cool guys... you can tell them to join a better guild but even then the raid is limited to 24 people, and of course not everyone is willing to lead (or have the skill to do it).

RF, WB, Pit masters, etc, thats content for the masses, for the non hardcore raider, for anyone who just want to play without putting more effort... elite players can have the armor sets, weapons AND the same rings, capes, etc...
    Elitism is in the heads of those who do not want to learn to play, not of those who really play. The content is open to everyone and we all have the same opportunities, if you want.
    You do not have a guild? Find a guild that makes this content, you do not know English? You learn English or find a guild that speaks your language. I do not speak English and I did not had a guild but I have "tried" to bridge these gaps, I do not consider myself better than others, if I can do it anyone can, if you or others do not do this just because you do not want.
    You have little time to play? ********, most guilds raid is 2-3 times the week a couple of hours a day and that's all the time it takes to be "hardcore gamer" or "elite" or as you prefer to call us, much less time people who are 8/12 hours a day to to farm WB, guard/dt/conq etc. in bow/xbow afk who click 1-1-1 when the boss is at 5%, but what do they play? but what they need the gear?
    I see that even in RF people strive to learn, 5-6 wipe of Hathor-Ka to the miasma, 5-6 wipe for Blood Draw on Arbanus and simple boss, be it in the hope that 6-7 competent people drag the rest of the players and their mothers does not mean enjoying a content, It has been a wasted opportunity to learn a new content for those who had not experienced!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanaton View Post
    gems wont be in game imo they will fix ring by removing slots
    not be so optimistic, mate they will remain just in this state, with empty slots
    Victory or Death

I'm hoping there's a selection of 'gems' for each slot. Say three for each slot with different stats and they give different buffs depending on the combination you slot. Could range from maximum dps boost for dpsers, to maximum minus hate or any mix in-between.
    Healers could get a huge boost to heal rating or max minus hate and various mixes in-between and tanks max +hate to max critigation while in defensive stance to max dps when in frenzy stance. You could have a three gem combination that gave a big protection boost or a big armour boost. That sort of thing. Use your imagination FC.

i'm rather get dps on my shamans than even more heal rating or hate decrease i don't need !
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    i'm rather get dps on my shamans than even more heal rating or hate decrease i don't need !
    Explain how you wouldn't get this from my suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    Give Void of Madness to Bear Shamans

If they put gems in, I'd guess the power of them would be mild. Like +/- 1% hate, 1% cdr, etc. The rings are already way OP.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123