Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Suggestion to balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Realistically I would estimate it to be more like 65-70% on crom.
    Usually In my primetime - 17 - 19 GMT - the quantity only of Bear Shamans online on Crom is higher then all Fury online.

Quote Originally Posted by Aett View Post
    Usually In my primetime - 17 - 19 GMT - the quantity only of Bear Shamans online on Crom is higher then all Fury online.
    ofc fury its swarmed of running shots ranjors and double buble conqs what else its new?
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Realistically I would estimate it to be more like 65-70% on crom.
    Nah, 90% sounds about right. Fury is a wasteland. It reminds me of Rage/Deathwish now.

Nice to see you back, it reminds me of the days on Cimmeria RP-PvP ... when the sun was still shining on AoC.

Watched your twitch video, you should unmute yourself, let's hear the narration :P

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    ofc fury its swarmed of running shots ranjors and double buble conqs what else its new?
    A trashtalk. Can you tell me nicknames of these army of double bubble conqs for example?

I remember 3-4 which I see online last few months.

Back on topic please.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Default Minigame balancing

I think the following is important for minigame balancing:

1. Randomize when game starts
    2. Take into account the classes (as is already done)
    3. Take into account pvp level
    4. Take into account win-loss ratio for players that played more then 100 minigames.

1-3 are obvious i think.
    4. This would result in each team having same amount of crippled players and good players which would theoretically give a match that is more likely to be even. I believe this is more important then gear balancing as there are too many people with pvp 10 gear who do not know how to play the mini game or are only interested in making a non-important kill. I rather have all pvp t1 players that know how to play then a bunch of bori farming pvp 10s.
    At the momebt this is not taken into account, therefore matches are totally unbalanced, even though the gear level and class balance seems to be fine most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post

4. Take into account win-loss ratio for players that played more then 100 minigames.

1-3 are obvious i think.
    4. This would result in each team having same amount of crippled players and good players which would theoretically give a match that is more likely to be even. I believe this is more important then gear balancing as there are too many people with pvp 10 gear who do not know how to play the mini game or are only interested in making a non-important kill. I rather have all pvp t1 players that know how to play then a bunch of bori farming pvp 10s.
    At the momebt this is not taken into account, therefore matches are totally unbalanced, even though the gear level and class balance seems to be fine most of the time.
    I am with you on those suggestions m8☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post

1-3 are obvious i think.

thnx mate
    Oops... Wrong thread
    Last edited by -Deukalion-; 31st October 2016 at 14:42.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345