Last edited by Kurt2013; 21st July 2016 at 09:48.
If you are in or consider joining an established guild, don't waste time on getting to know the crafting system. For the maybe 10 items you'll have want to have crafted in a character's lifetime, you can ask a guild mate - or pay somebody with the mats you'd have wasted on developing your own craft skills.
Make Hyboria raid again!
Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
Would you advice armorsmith or weaponsmith ?
Maybe alchemist for food stuff but even that sh*t is dropped constantly from WB.
Crafting just takes ages, requires a T3 guild, costs a lot of money and is just not profitable and most important: It's boring as f*ck.
- Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
- remove membership bonuses;
- disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
- remove WBs forever on Crom;
- slow down the AA gain;
- lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
- remove AoE looting;
- add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
- fix the 250+ms ping;
- take the key away from Saddur;
- revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
- remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.
As per best professions: Soldiers = Weaponsmith + Gemcutter
Healers, Mages, Rogues = Armorsmith + Alchemist
Last edited by Dimchik; 2nd January 2017 at 05:06.
Crafting is useless. If we talk about weapons and armor, then them can get 10 times the easiest way through WB and RF. Shard farming without exploit at all is a nightmare.
Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo