Thread: How long does it take to get a CS reply via e-mail in regards to billing?

Default How long does it take to get a CS reply via e-mail in regards to billing?

I submitted an e-mail ticket on July 10th in regards to a billing issue and have yet to hear back from Funcom. It's been 4 business days. Below is a copy of the confirmation e-mail with my ticket number :

Thank you for contacting Funcom Customer Service. We have received your request ticket and have given it the ID of "[Funcom Support #902939]". Please include this ID in all future correspondence regarding this ticket. If you have any additional information to add to your ticket, please reply to this email. In most cases you will get a personal email response from one of our representatives within one business day. If you have solved your issue and need to delete your ticket click here: Close Ticket
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Customer support guy probably busy watching netflix or something.

It sometimes helps to be a nag if you want something (not only here)
    I also had an unanswered ticket once. Guess that can happen when a GM reads it and then forgets to reply.
    Just open a new one if they don't reply . Sooner or later they will
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Default Phone support?

Is there a phone number I can call to speak with customer service? I'm not able to find one so assuming Funcom either does not have phone support or they hide it really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    Is there a phone number I can call to speak with customer service? I'm not able to find one so assuming Funcom either does not have phone support or they hide it really well.
    There is no phone number nor is there no spoon. Try sending a PM to Odonoptera.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Ok, thanks.

Funcom

Thanks, all. We'll make sure the issue is resolved.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service