Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worth coming back for a EU pvper?

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    hey mate

a few old furians can be spotted on crom (personally Im semi-active, but almost everyday Im online).

Pimmz: any tips how to do it. I ve heard only about VPN, but never tried it.
    Hey m8 good to see you still around... =)

Think Pimmz means you need to adjust to the lagg (as in know that your ms is bad and to get used to the delay between combosteps etc? )

Hopefully the ms wont be to high, cause if it is then i dunno what to do lol =))

Quote Originally Posted by Hjulstad27 View Post
    Hey m8 good to see you still around... =)

Think Pimmz means you need to adjust to the lagg (as in know that your ms is bad and to get used to the delay between combosteps etc? )

Hopefully the ms wont be to high, cause if it is then i dunno what to do lol =))
    With 2h range is the PvP playable, even the sin is playable, but compared to the US good players, u have a disadvantage without any doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    With 2h range is the PvP playable, even the sin is playable, but compared to the US good players, u have a disadvantage without any doubt.
    last time i was on demo it was playable aswell

that is indeed what i meant , havent tried vpn, but as far as i know it will not be an improvement of your ping as you are only re-routing the trafic. (or something like that)
    sure sin is doable, but hitting US players usually isnt the problem, it is brazilians or koreans. bs and barb are certeinly easier to wield the lag compared to sin, so if i am in a slacking mood the bs comes out to play.
    Last edited by Pimmz; 14th July 2016 at 20:17.

What chars you have on Crom Hjulstad? So I know who to shoot :P
    Kinaputten

About VPN, I use WTFast and I don't get the constant higher ping or as many lag spikes as before, but my ping is still above 100. The game still feels laggier than when the servers were in the EU, even if you have a "stable ping". You have to predict where the enemy is going to move, and I still miss sometimes. WTFast is only free for the first 30 days though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    What chars you have on Crom Hjulstad? So I know who to shoot :P
    You allready Hunted me yesterday buddy 😆 Massaccra barb and Hjulstad bs are my characters you damn kiting ranger 😅

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12