Thread: Subscription(s) what happened??? Wheres the new pricing.

Default Subscription(s) what happened??? Wheres the new pricing.

What happened to the new pricing plans? So far its the same old pricing -....MINUS the funcom points.

Thats actually MORE expensive than it was.

Quote Originally Posted by jaygrae View Post
    What happened to the new pricing plans? So far its the same old pricing -....MINUS the funcom points.

Thats actually MORE expensive than it was.
    And those member only deals in the Item Shop still aren't around. No telling how many months (years) it will be before they grudgingly put in a 5% member discount and call that fair.

I also assume the new pricing will be of negligible difference. If it ever shows up at all.

They are still going to call this membership revamp a wild success regardless of how much hate it is generating.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    And those member only deals in the Item Shop still aren't around. No telling how many months (years) it will be before they grudgingly put in a 5% member discount and call that fair.

I also assume the new pricing will be of negligible difference. If it ever shows up at all.

They are still going to call this membership revamp a wild success regardless of how much hate it is generating.
    It is success, population has at least doubled with this revamp. I really don't understand why people can hate it. People here just have so much grudge against Funcom so they complain about every single thing

Quote Originally Posted by Dewulf View Post
    It is success, population has at least doubled with this revamp. I really don't understand why people can hate it. People here just have so much grudge against Funcom so they complain about every single thing
    Cant agree more let people buy boxes and get shards in a raidfinder i dont care if they get stuff i worked a long time for to get as long as it keeps the game alive and running im all for it😊👍 and by all means if they have money let them use it they keep our favourite game alive and if Fc gets some extra cash it might even show in more ingame content.

I'm not complaining or upset, i'm just wanting to know WHEN?
    I'm interested in possibly getting a years sub but curious as to IF/WHEN this is going to happen.

Please funcom...give us a "rough time estimate?"

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jaygrae View Post
    I'm not complaining or upset, i'm just wanting to know WHEN?
    I'm interested in possibly getting a years sub but curious as to IF/WHEN this is going to happen.

Please funcom...give us a "rough time estimate?"

thanks.
    soon (TM) duh. :P
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard