Thread: Best runes in the game so far??

Post Best runes in the game so far??

Okai, so which is the best Major, Normal and Minor Runes so far??

And if you know, post how aswell!

probably epic t5 runes.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

I like the Major Rune of the Red Wake (from the last subscription offer) for PvP, and Rune of the Eiglopheans so you don't get so slowed when falling down from heights.

For PvE, T5 rune is generally the best major one, although the Major Rune of the Second Wind (from the arena) is a good alternative for tanks. In fights where you don't have to jump from heights, I use the Rune of the Styx, for the extra non-combat regeneration.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    I like the Major Rune of the Red Wake (from the last subscription offer) for PvP, and Rune of the Eiglopheans so you don't get so slowed when falling down from heights.

For PvE, T5 rune is generally the best major one, although the Major Rune of the Second Wind (from the arena) is a good alternative for tanks. In fights where you don't have to jump from heights, I use the Rune of the Styx, for the extra non-combat regeneration.
    This pretty much sums it up.

T5 rune all the way unless you don't have it, the the next best is the Red Wake, but unfortunately it was part of a sub deal. Nobody knows if it'll be offered again. The other ones are kinda bleh.

I tend to use the Eiglo rune for most things as the fall damage debuffs are one of the most annoying things in game. Styx is nice for out of combat regen. The other 2 are very situational.

Second Wind is kinda useless unless you're a tank as other classes are squishy. The T6 rune is kinda nice, but it has a slight heal debuff modifier. The purple colored one that gives fatality chance is also rather useless.

The minor ones are just aesthetic. Blood drip or annoying war horn.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    This pretty much sums it up.

T5 rune all the way unless you don't have it, the the next best is the Red Wake, but unfortunately it was part of a sub deal. Nobody knows if it'll be offered again. The other ones are kinda bleh.

I tend to use the Eiglo rune for most things as the fall damage debuffs are one of the most annoying things in game. Styx is nice for out of combat regen. The other 2 are very situational.

Second Wind is kinda useless unless you're a tank as other classes are squishy. The T6 rune is kinda nice, but it has a slight heal debuff modifier. The purple colored one that gives fatality chance is also rather useless.

The minor ones are just aesthetic. Blood drip or annoying war horn.
    Both Minor and Major Arena runes are great for any class, especially for tanks survivability. Royal Stables Rune is for riding long distances and winning racing - very useful out of combat. The Warmonks rune is meh ... 10% resist to CCs not in PvP.. almost no effect. The Stygian rune is ok for all but healers .. since its OOC regens are nothing healers already don't have. Eighlophians rune is useful in Entity fight and in some cases traveling on mountain terrain, but otherwise i would go with "Stables" normal rune.

The Rune of the Warmonks only doesn't work in minigames; it does work in open-world PvP and in the arena. In Crom, it's very useful for the PvP events.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimchik View Post
    Both Minor and Major Arena runes are great for any class, especially for tanks survivability. Royal Stables Rune is for riding long distances and winning racing - very useful out of combat. The Warmonks rune is meh ... 10% resist to CCs not in PvP.. almost no effect. The Stygian rune is ok for all but healers .. since its OOC regens are nothing healers already don't have. Eighlophians rune is useful in Entity fight and in some cases traveling on mountain terrain, but otherwise i would go with "Stables" normal rune.
    minor arena rune gives its buff only when you are lower than 20% hp, that should be almost never !
    ans the major one gives 5% prot (and not mitigation !) witch is barely noticeable unless you are a tank, and you need to stack a lot of it to get the ammount the t5 bonus gives (~300 iirc)
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !