Thread: Getting around in AOC

Default Getting around in AOC

I am having a considerable problem getting around places since I have returned I am currently trying to enter the blue mountains from conarch but I am having no luck I talk to the clan morghan runner and he just tells me he use to be a warrior and got injured and now he delivers something by horse if some would be so kind by either pointing me in the correct direction or simply explain to me about how to get back into the blue mountains I would greatly appreciate it.

To get to the Blue Mountains, you need to have started a Vanaheim scenario with the Clan Moragh Runner and cleared through Connall's Valley Night, killing the zone boss. When you've done that, Kare, the quest NPC inside the zone, sends you to the Blue Mountains.

If you path out of the Vanaheim scenario, the Runner should send you back into the scenario where you quit it. If he's not doing that, you've probably not started the scenario.

As Amabala stated, the Blue Mountains is part of the Vanaheim adventure pack..... to enter this zone you need to have purchased the Hyborian Tales: Shadow of Vanaheim adventure pack released in 2015.
    After you have brought the Vanaheim pack - you will have a scroll to claim in your claim menu which will start the quest chain and then the NPC will give you the quest and zone you into the Conall's Valley Night start section for the chain. Note: you can do this solo, or with one or two people.