Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Conan Exile GamePLAY

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    There will be a 3rd person view.
    good to know, unfortunately (but that's my personal taste and not a lack of game) remains to be a survival game. I prefer games with a deep plot, where to live adventures, group and raids mechanics where you have to find tactic for kill huge bosses to the age of conan or even in single player to Oblivion / Skyrim but I was never fascinated "shooter" or the games in which you are on a map to kill everything breath!

Default oh thats depressing

I just watched that clip, and am massively underwhelmed, i hope Funcom are releasing it on mobile phones as that is about the only interested market in it. Graphics look decidedly average and gameplay just looks dull.
    If you were ever dumb enough to buy shares in *******, sell them now!!

Disappointing. Only good thing about it was the person cut in half towards the end.

Conan Exiles is in pre-alpha and won't be released for another 3 months. The trailer is only of the basic game without enhancements - I hope.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    Conan Exiles is in pre-alpha and won't be released for another 3 months. The trailer is only of the basic game without enhancements - I hope.
    Early access is still just barely an Alpha level game. Anyone buying it has to understand it is far from a feature complete game.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Early access is still just barely an Alpha level game. Anyone buying it has to understand it is far from a feature complete game.
    They also have to understand that these games rarely ever get finished and more often then not never end up being a 'complete game'.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123