Thread: The restrictions fprced on people being transfered from RAGE to FURY thouugh no fault of thier own

Default The restrictions fprced on people being transfered from RAGE to FURY thouugh no fault of thier own

Hello, I'm positng this one the General discussion thread because I think this needs to be opened for everyone and suggestions offered. Please no flaming, insulting or unfounded accusations. Just an open, honest discussion about what I see as a very real problem.

I don't normally post on here but I feel that this is nessessary given the OVERWELMING restrictions being placed on people who are being forced to transfer. I have played this game since 2009 and my character are pretty well known on Fury. Barajas is my main on Fury but I have many characters. ( 19 total)

I have 1 character on the Rage Server. His name is Barajas as well and I have not played him a lot since the server started. But, in the time I have played him, I have accumulated a lot of Gold Coins (over 4000) and a lot of tradeskill resources that I have either taken off other players or I bought off trader. I intended to use them later once I started the tradeskills training so I have been stocking up because I know what is nessessary in order to do it. I'm a grandmaster on many trades on Fury though some of my other characters. So I know what it needed and the amount of farming resources nessessary to get them.

Now I find out that I'm going to lose all of it and I don't understand why. I also have a lot of things I have bought off the Game Store, like Pets and social gear that I got from all of these Hoard of the Raider and Hoard of the Gladiator boxes, that I paid a lot of REAL MONEY in order to get. Why am I about to lose all of these things? When I needed to buy nearly $100.00 worth of FC points and use them to get the Pets I wanted, I find that I have an abundent amount of Pets that I can't bind to my character so I sell them. It has taken me nearly 12000 FC points to get the new mounts, the Magma Dragon, and the epic pets. Now I have a bunch of extra pets that I can sell on trader but if they don't sell, I'll lose them forever.

How is that Fair to me?

I'm not the one who is wanting to be transferred. I'm being forced to and I feel it's not fair. I'm not opposed to the transfer but I feel that the restrictions are simply over bearing to someone who has done nothing to break the rules, I don't hack, I don't cheat. I pay for my subscription and I play by the rules . Yet.... I'm going to have to lose things I have accumulated, because of a transfer I didn't ask for.

I would like to say, it's not fair and it's not right that I lose all of the unbound items in my bags, like gear I could use later, Pets that I already have on my character but I could sell to someone else for "Gold Coins" and tradeskill resources that I have stocked up on and I could use on Fury. Enchanted and rare resources needed to make Weapons and Armor for my guild, to sell to other players, or to put on one of my many other characters.

I don't see how this transfer of the resources, gold and gear will really have a difinate impact on the "Economics of the Fury server. If anything it will help it.

I'm even considering leaving the game and canceling my subscriptions because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDawgPryde View Post
    I don't see how this transfer of the resources, gold and gear will really have a difinate impact on the "Economics of the Fury server. If anything it will help it.
    There are exploiters with inventories of duped ingots on Rage while rage server has never crafted in T3 successfully afaik. Releasing those ingots and other valueable mats on Fury/Crom server (where those have actual value cause it costs a lot of time to gather them there) would effectively ruin the economies of those servers and depreciate existing wealth on those servers very significantly.

It's a bitter pill to swallow for those that claim to have gathered great wealth on Rage in a legit way like yourself but there really isn't any other way. If you think there is a better way please tell us.

Imagine Rage would be merged without restrictions. It would (rightfully) infuriate many more players that are already there and now see their hard work hold much less value because some exploiters didn't care about rules.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 9th May 2016 at 18:07.

Thread closed

Duplicates are not allowed.
    Short cuts make long delays.