Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Radiant Ghostfire's Renewal heals Radiant Ghostfire for 595 every second

"I'm mighty DT tali spec and can't steamroll pet - pet must be broken and should be nerfed to the ground!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dimchik View Post
    Of course i can pump up damage and had no trouble killing other purple pets in both carnage and brute specs (every other achievement pet, except tha one, basi, bat, sand demon, kappa, crowman). If it was just for the heal - no biggie, but it does not allow you to do damage going "ghost" mode (aka bubble evading all attacks) then doing the stun attack that is hitting even if you are out of range of blue explosion. This pet is broken. Tali DT-s failing on it. Mostly the timer runs out is how it fails the fight. Double-tap stun? until time runs out for doing not enough dps? And conq CC do not seem to do nothing .. fear, KB, silence = its not affecting the mob. Like to get advice from someone who actually killed it (and not in t6 gear).
    With my demo the kappa, sand demon and radiant ghostfire were pretty easy. I actually do the kappa and sand demon for farming since I don't have a lot of purple pets on the demo.

On the bear, kappa and sand demon and crowman was ok. I don't think I did basilisk or levi on the bear. The nergal flying bat went down pretty well on demo as I recall.

Some pets are weak to melee, others to nukes. I was pretty surprised at how the radiant ghostfire did not heal when my demo stayed out of the white fuzzy circle and tried to do range on it though. I gave on my bear because I could not easily out dps the heal.

Oh, and my demo has t4/t5 gear too btw. Bear has t5/t6 gear and varies on what I use.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234