Thread: Har Shebes in the Arena.

Default Har Shebes in the Arena.

I've gotten 12 toons through the destiny quests so I know how the Har Shebes fight is supposed to go.
    Kill the lich apprentice with the orbs around their head until Shebes' bubble drops.
    However in the arena once that happens and Har Shebes becaomes attackable it also has that AoE which can hit for 1.5k+ dmg a couple of times per second.

Is this as intended? Because that would be a long fight if I had to hold everybody up while I pew pew with my crossbow from range on my DT.

The spikes aoe doesn't hit all around the boss ,just watch it and evade it.There is always a clear side /spots.IF i observed correctly it's were the minions are dead but just bothered to kill it once after couple of tries to see what's going on so don't take my word on it and double check it.

Not going to work as there is a time limit to each fight. Unless a Ranger I doubt you will do enough DPS to finish the fight with a crossbow/bow on your DT.

Funcom might need to look into this Minion fight.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    The spikes aoe doesn't hit all around the boss ,just watch it and evade it.There is always a clear side /spots.IF i observed correctly it's were the minions are dead but just bothered to kill it once after couple of tries to see what's going on so don't take my word on it and double check it.
    I didn't even notice any gaps. I'll check that out once they wake the hamster back up.

I do not have him as a pet, just saw the fight. But it seems to me the pet fight works just like the destiny fight, where after the bubble goes down there are spikes near him, moving in a slow circle around him, leaving a clear spot. Just like Shink said, and just like in the destiny fight.

The spikes usually move in a counter-clockwise rotation and have a good amount of open space.

And yes its possible to kill this on a guard
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Never had a problem with that one. If I had a ranged attack, I'd just make sure I was out of sight behind one of the columns, double-tap the left or right arrow to move into LoS and make my ranged attacks. Then, when I'd gotten too much damage, just double-tap the opposite direction, putting me back behind the column, heal up and double-tap back out.

Rinse and repeat.

Using the double-tap ensures that I get to the same place each time without having to judge the distance or angle.

The two times I had to use melee attacks, I had a HoX and Assassin.

With the HoX, well, I just ignored the spikes and killed the guy before they did too much harm. I did have to run around with the Assassin, though, to stay in that moving gap.