Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting 30-40 min really ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Can you still fight white to blue pets? A white gives 2500 and a green around 4871 at first kill...so just getting the guild city pets and buyable pets in the hubs and from veteran vendor should give you a better boost than 1500 per kill.
    I got all pets from guild city and all these other generic pets that you can buy for 1 gold or so but I am still not on rank 2. I have around 30 - 33 pets on that character since it's not my main and I could actually need a necklace (5 epics that I can't use).

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Today's update should address the arena queue issue that folks are reporting.
    Still no change in the arena queue issue for me? Still need to wait 10 minutes for one fight. This is so dumb. For real.

This place could have been interesting, with timers and recordtable for speedkills to each pet / rankings for PvP, but all that feedback totally ignored. Now move to next content. Nevermind to polish anything.

and putting PvE and PvP instance together...? Can't team up with friends? Rings a bell here...
    Last edited by Lurvi; 15th April 2016 at 22:14.

Already moved back to harvesting ores and fighting pops -way more interesting due to the que...

It is a great system for teaching WB class noobs about their toons and mob effects though

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Still no change in the arena queue issue for me? Still need to wait 10 minutes for one fight. This is so dumb. For real.

This place could have been interesting, with timers and recordtable for speedkills to each pet / rankings for PvP, but all that feedback totally ignored. Now move to next content. Nevermind to polish anything.

and putting PvE and PvP instance together...? Can't team up with friends? Rings a bell here...
    All good suggestions.
    Number one issue is this: separate PvE and PvP instances please.
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 15th April 2016 at 23:09.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    All good suggestions.
    Numenr one issue is this: separate PvE and PvP instances please.
    I guess but imo the waiting and the non rankings will make this a lenghty chore and no fun to anyone. So whats the point if it remains like this... people will grind their necks / runes and never come back.

nooo, imo the waiting and the non rankings will give make this a chore and no fun to anyone.
    Yeah but really, watching PvE "duels" while waiting for PvP is no fun seriously.

Actually I like this Arena.
    I have never dueled apart a bit on my BS - really - and I'm having a blast at trying to duel
    But 10-15 mins waiting.. really..
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

here's just a snippet of rage, my first time entering the main arena:

[xxx]: why the **** again pve? there were 3 pve fights in a row
    [yyy]: shut up and leave to a different instance
    [qqq]: lol
    [qqq]: We are came first into this copy
    [qqq]: **** your animals in another place
    [yyy]: no **** u in a different place, more of us then u. unless u want to be ****

[yyy]: no **** u in a different place, more of us then u. unless u want to be ****
    Haha actually the PvE QQ from PvPers is a part of the fun here

I would suspect that if more people wanted to pvp then there would be shorter lines.

Not sure why they didn't make two separate arenas though myself

Doesn't this highlight what demographic of player is actually playing this game? I believe this finally gives us a good snapshot of what many people have been arguing; that the PvE players FAR outnumber the PvP players ~ and are, in-fact, what keeps AoC alive at this point.

Let's throw in that towel and focus on the PvE content that pays for this game. Shut the lights off on PvP and get that crafting revamp hammered out. MMOs are 50% about hanging with friends. The other 50% is about GEAR ~ give the players that ability to create and modify the gear as you (FUNCOM) demonstrated is possible.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast