Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why we have to wait to fight agaist our pets?

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    how about my guildies idea?

[Guild] [Ignorantus]: Hmm, they should add a service that sends an sms when it's your turn
    Or like when you're in a que of Dota och Counterstrike, that it will give a clear soundeffect when a game is found (when its your turn) that can be heard trough alt tab in windows aswell.

Edit: but yeah i guess the ques can get so long that u might wanna leave your PC, so sms might work as an alternative, tho, im not sure if FC can send free sms to ppl from diffrence countries, but most ppl have smartphone that beeps when u get a Email, maybe that could work.
    Last edited by magnum92; 16th April 2016 at 11:42.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

I would prefer two/three arena circles in one lively massive instance rather than two different dead small instances.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

I don't understand why this couldn't be set up like PvP mini-games. Just queue up and let the server pull you to the arena when it's your turn. Why do I need to be standing inside the arena for my turn?
    Aldryc - Demo, Alremyr - PoM, Almyra - ToS, Almyr - Necro, Almuryc - Guard

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Edit: but yeah i guess the ques can get so long that u might wanna leave your PC, so sms might work as an alternative, tho, im not sure if FC can send free sms to ppl from diffrence countries, but most ppl have smartphone that beeps when u get a Email, maybe that could work.
    hehe) maybe Jedi magic? "It is your turn Luke! move your @sss to PC"))

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123