Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Announcing the Age of Conan & Conan Exiles sourcebooks for Modiphius' Conan RPG

Funcom Announcing the Age of Conan & Conan Exiles sourcebooks for Modiphius' Conan RPG

Hey all,

We're excited to announce an official crossover Age of Conan sourcebook for Modiphius' Conan RPG. This 112-page book will contain concept art and illustration work from the game, as well as expand on the backgrounds of the Age of Conan classes, creatures, and locations found only in-game. There'll also be a special Age of Conan in-game reward package for those who pledge $15 or more to the project.

Update:

We've also revealed the Conan Exiles soucebook for the tabletop RPG! This, too, is a 112-page sourcebook that adapts the world of Conan Exiles to the pen-and-paper format.

Read more here:

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/age_o...pg_kickstarter
    http://www.ageofconan.com/news/conan...n_tabletop_rpg
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Cool

Since I'm a player of AoC and a backer of the kickstarter I have a question: will the book have rules to create the classes from AoC? So I could play with my Hox :P

sweet, cant wait for the letter
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    sweet, cant wait for the letter
    word on the street is that it will cover stuff that they are working on but is not ready. Also some musings on future content and beyond.
    Retired

They'll never admit they quit working on Aoc and nerfed the entire team even more because they want people that stay to keep spending to fund other games. Cirith did what he could and what he did do was 400x whats been done the last 3 months. Only official posting person is Odon and as I suspected, has not done anything else with the community.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Because you don't see his work doesn't mean you won't see the results in the end.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Because you don't see his work doesn't mean you won't see the results in the end.
    Ofc those results take as long as the promised crafting revamp there will no one left to see it.
    Doomsayer 2008

Cause it should take 6 months to fix what was broken with the last update.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Odonoptera is a Community Manager, not a developer.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Odonoptera is a Community Manager, not a developer.
    Well you weren't specific on your first reply...

What exactly does Odon do with the community other than occasional replies? So far hes been Tomium 2.0 just without the attitude.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast