Thread: Another question... Dungeons.

Default Another question... Dungeons.

Hello again,

I have a question or two about group dungeons. I'm playing the game with two friends and we'd like to try to get the Purist achievement for doing the dungeons at level. We have all made alts consisting of a Guardian, Priest of Mitra and a Barbarian. With only the three of us will this be possible or will we need to bring some other folks with us? The way I understand how it works is Black Castle is the first dungeon which is for 31-41. We know we won't be able to attempt this in the lower range but what about if we all were level 40?

Also, I was told in the NPH channel that this achievement is account-wide unlike most of the other achievements which are character only. Is this correct? Are there other achievements that are account-wide?

Thanks again for the help!
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

You can't clear this dungeon even on 40 level with such team. First of all, you need at least 4 people to enter Black Castle. Secondly, all this dungeons have huge amount of monsters, clearing it with 3 people take hours and a lot of wipes. When you enter dungeon game check your levels and you get message if your team correct for purist achivement or not correct. Just find another 3 player in NPH or Global chats.

Yes this achivement account-wise, after you clear dungeon with purist in completed on all characters from this account. You can read about this in same achivement.

Did it with 5 ppl at lvls around 32-35, so u should be able to do it with as little as 4 ppl in the high lvl range, but the more the merrier

The only other account wide achievement is for getting all classes to level 80. Once you get one to 80, it is added to all of your characters. It stays even if you delete that class to make another.

Thank you for the replies everyone I really appreciate it.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Just to be clear about Black Castle: the reason it can't be done with 3 people is that there is a fire gauntlet trap on the first floor that must be passed and it requires two players to stand on pads to turn off the fire while the rest of the team goes past. Two more pads at the far end of the hall must be used to allow the first two team members to get past as well. A minimum of four players are needed.