Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sub offers & Lack of aoc marketing

Default Sub offers & Lack of aoc marketing

So why didn't sub offers got extended till first month of the year..which is this present month?Would it not make sense?

Also why did i logged on steam today and first thing i saw was "The Park" and "The Secret World" discounts on news tab and most important why no "Age of Conan" discounts and stuff aswell?

Funcom really hates "Age of Conan" this much?

Cheers.

Agreed, I don't get why the offer wasn't extended. I learned about it while on vacation, got back home, tried to find it...nada. Gone.
    When I also realized that they won't accept paysafe anymore (dunno for how long already, been playing other stuff for a while) I've had it and scrapped my intentions to pay for AoC again. GJ Funcom
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    So why didn't sub offers got extended till first month of the year..which is this present month?Would it not make sense?

Also why did i logged on steam today and first thing i saw was "The Park" and "The Secret World" discounts on news tab and most important why no "Age of Conan" discounts and stuff aswell?

Cheers.
    The subscription offer was intended as a holiday deal. It was available until January 4th--we're sorry to hear that you may have missed this offer, but we typically run special offers multiple times throughout the year. We'll announce these offers on our main website, the forums, and on our official Facebook Page, and our official Twitter feed.

For what it's worth, the "Crush Your Enemies Pack" is included in the Funcom Complete Pack, which is discounted by 33%. I know it's not exactly what you're asking for, but there's something!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

After all this time why isn't Khitai and Turan opened for everyone who owns the game?

Funcom, you are pricing yourself out of the market with this game. Any new player who would want to try this game would have to pay €50 one time for the expansions, and €15 monthly for an old game with lacklustre support and many bugs.

Reduce cost of all expansions or make it buy to play!

Why was the Live Chat removed? Funcom Support is getting worse Lol. Getting help from a GM in game is very inconsistent, most tell you to send an email for basic things.

So send an email now and wait a week for a response for issues that should be fixed in less than 5 minutes. Good job!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    After all this time why isn't Khitai and Turan opened for everyone who owns the game?

Funcom, you are pricing yourself out of the market with this game. Any new player who would want to try this game would have to pay €50 one time for the expansions, and €15 monthly for an old game with lacklustre support and many bugs.

Reduce cost of all expansions or make it buy to play!
    Odonoptera has already answered that last month.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    I know there's a lot more you have to say on the matter, but I'd like to mention that we're taking a look at our entire membership system for Age of Conan, and RotGS access is part of that review.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Why was the Live Chat removed? Funcom Support is getting worse Lol. Getting help from a GM in game is very inconsistent, most tell you to send an email for basic things.

So send an email now and wait a week for a response for issues that should be fixed in less than 5 minutes. Good job!
    Gotta reduce those operating costs. Livechat software companies charge roughly around $30-$40 per operator per month. It probably costs them HUNDREDS of $$ a year.
    Last edited by krippa; 13th January 2016 at 17:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post

Funcom really hates "Age of Conan" this much?

Cheers.
    Many (special) offers of these holidays ended on january 4! Warlords of draenor (bought it for €12.49), SWTOR sub offers, Steam sales and so on and so on...

If you saw the promo and postponed it to later but then forgot, well that's life! Can hardly be FC fault for that!

If you just missed the promo, well, welcome back to civilization! Christmas and new year seasons are THE seasons for great discounts and offers! If you weren't aware of the promotions season, no offense, but you look the guy that fell from a boat and couldn't hit the water!

For FC, i hope to hear good news this year about khitai playfields (unlocked for f2p with ROTGS expansion )
    Last edited by radamanthuz; 13th January 2016 at 17:12.

Quote Originally Posted by radamanthuz View Post
    Many (special) offers of these holidays ended on january 4! Warlords of draenor (bought it for €12.49), SWTOR sub offers, Steam sales and so on and so on...

If you saw the promo and postponed it to later but then forgot, well that's life! Can hardly be FC fault for that!

If you just missed the promo, well, welcome back to civilization! Christmas and new year seasons are THE seasons for great discounts and offers! If you weren't aware of the promotions season, no offense, but you look the guy that fell from a boat and couldn't hit the water!

For FC, i hope to hear good news this year about khitai playfields (unlocked for f2p with ROTGS expansion )
    No offense but your arguments are typical from those mad fan boy elitists in denial...anyway... the world does not go around you.Not everyone has your life.cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    Agreed, I don't get why the offer wasn't extended. I learned about it while on vacation, got back home, tried to find it...nada. Gone.
    When I also realized that they won't accept paysafe anymore (dunno for how long already, been playing other stuff for a while) I've had it and scrapped my intentions to pay for AoC again. GJ Funcom
    Yes paysafe option is gone,live chat support gone,no aoc marketing,mhm...seems funcom is trying to end AoC for good slowly...sadly..but well...
    Last edited by Tiberivs; 14th January 2016 at 02:26.

Because I cancelled both of my accounts I probably shouldn't say too much, but if they want folks to sub, keep a good offer on the board at all times. I thought I would be here until the lights went out, but to be honest if there is no availability in the US time zone to do end game content then I am no longer interested anyway. You would think that Funcom would do something when they have lost all but ONE US END GAME RAIDING GUILD..whew..sorry for the shout but I feel better now..LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast