Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is the prayer done?

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    ...where there is nothing but a toxic community...

And you stay on this forum, because...? If this game is so, so bad, why don't you move on already^^? Perhaps you try to just stay away, that would be win/win for everyone.

And to everyone else: don't get confused, he linked last years offer. And because there are no dates directly in the articles you might think it could be a new one - but it is not, it is from 2014.

@Odonoptera

I guess with Sezmra and Tomium on their way out, you have your hands full at the moment. But do you have any plans for CM activity in this game, based on Tomium's thread or otherwise? Rhyxx made some good points re Steam in that thread, and Tomium brought up a potential stream (though I agree with posters there that Tortage probably isn't the best idea).
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    And you stay on this forum, because...? If this game is so, so bad, why don't you move on already^^? Perhaps you try to just stay away, that would be win/win for everyone.
    (1) - I am a paid customer up until FEB
    (2) - I have hopes that one day FUNCOM takes it's head out of it's Dark-Place
    (3) - Because I have a voice; that has every right to be heard as much as yours
    (4) - I have, in-fact, moved on. Just lingering at this point.

And you helped prove my point with the "stay away, win/win for everyone". Inherently, the players here always want to fight = "toxic"

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    And to everyone else: don't get confused, he linked last years offer. And because there are no dates directly in the articles you might think it could be a new one - but it is not, it is from 2014.
    Edit by Anzu: That won't do. Please be a little less toxic.

Last edited by Anzu; 9th December 2015 at 12:30.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Great troll, would be prayed again !
    10/10
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

The community must be honest with itself at this point.

If we want anything productive to happen we must do it ourselves. Just as with the people who step up and make the youtube videos, the blogs, and more - to promote the game ourselves is really the only option I can think that would have any inpact.

Think on it, when the first trailer came out I was excited to play, so I bought the game. When the second one came out it was done well (except the creepy voice that was used). Then, when it went to "Unchained" they had a decent trailor as well, although nothing story based. T4? Nothing. T5 Nothing. T6...you showed some bosses only. No one knows why they are there.

Does anyone remember the funny videos someone did a long time ago with the Necro, Sin and RP guy, and they went against the Aco's? Videos like that are funny. What brought me back to this game was when I was randomly looking for a new game to play and found aoc dueling videos...the combat and just how it looked made me want to play it.

Activate your account through facebook, make some youtube videos...tell your friends that are playing WoW. If a few hundred people came back to AoC and subbed, funcom is going to start re-thinking the idea of ignoring Conan.

If each person finds one person to come back and sub...that helps everyone. Just a thought.

Oh and ffs, allow f2p players to post in the forum. The more activity the better.
    Last edited by Anzu; 9th December 2015 at 14:20.

I'm surprised the Sezmra bot is still posting.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    @Odonoptera

I guess with Sezmra and Tomium on their way out, you have your hands full at the moment. But do you have any plans for CM activity in this game, based on Tomium's thread or otherwise? Rhyxx made some good points re Steam in that thread, and Tomium brought up a potential stream (though I agree with posters there that Tortage probably isn't the best idea).
    There was a ton of feedback gained on the matter, and it'll be an excellent reference point moving forward. I'll see what I can do.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

BTW, hotfix for 1 cosmetic pet and servers down for 2 hours? That problem can't wait for next update?

Default Roleplayin' Episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Cropt View Post
    Does anyone remember the funny videos someone did a long time ago with the Necro, Sin and RP guy, and they went against the Aco's? Videos like that are funny. What brought me back to this game was when I was randomly looking for a new game to play and found aoc dueling videos...the combat and just how it looked made me want to play it.
    You'll find all the Roleplayin' episodes here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...928A47C481CD71

Still makes for a good laugh, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    BTW, hotfix for 1 cosmetic pet and servers down for 2 hours? That problem can't wait for next update?
    It's just that there's no real buggy issue in AoC anymore, everything has been fixed ages ago and is running smoothly, so the only things left to fix are the non-consequencial ultra minor bugs nobody cares about.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast