Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is the prayer done?

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Apparently it was a last troll attempt......
    Onomatopoeia will save us!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Poor Tomium probably got offended :/
    U guys too rude

Seriously , how dare you, ordinary customers, telling a highly competent CM how that job is done ?
    I mean last year they initially wanted to stream lvl59 minis from the rage server . So there was even the attempt to promote hardcore pvp , instead they did lvl19 pvp on fury, after players said so on forums.
    CMs DO listen.

Zeuss, the friendly guy informing us that TSW servers will be down was also Tomium .
    He tries to keep the information flow at a maximum.

The intention of the thread was to show that NOTHING can be done . Your suggestions are futile
    Last edited by slackjoint; 8th December 2015 at 17:33.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post

The intention of the thread was to show that NOTHING can be done ....
    The thread disappears and the Dude takes a job the same week that he makes the thread. What a DickMove.

If anyone reads these threads before trying this game; know that the game is good ~ maybe even great, but there's NO content coming for new players and the content that IS there already won't entertain you long. Lots of promises made for content that never came and will likely NEVER come. Once the vets burn thru the T6; the population will drop and the Elitists will just sit around trolling Global and not help you progress. There's not enough top-tier players who care enough to help out new players.

The shame of it is that the guys that do the Blogs and, in-fact, do put the effort out there to make the game good have expended 30-times more effort than FUNCOM itself.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Which job ?
    I can't see anything on his Twitter page except some #WeAreTSW posts .

#WeAreFinancingTSW
    Typing on mobile

That prayer thread is on lock down because it was embarrassing. Dude had 1 foot out the door dropping bs wrapped in rp paper. I called it and so did others. And poof! he gone. Leaving the same crap that was there when he first joined.

Some hope the new guy will be better, but I doubt it because due to no-Funcom he has nothing to work with. Just like us. :/
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Which job ?
    I can't see anything on his Twitter page except some #WeAreTSW posts .

#WeAreFinancingTSW
    "Military Veteran" - G. HOGAN dumps FUNCOM for [Operation Supply Drop] .... all the best 2 yah - we got TROLL'd.

Last edited by Mustaine; 9th December 2015 at 01:39.

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    there's NO content coming for new players and the content that IS there already won't entertain you long.
    if you are new player, the WHOLE GAME is new ! so your sentense does not make any sense !

Quote Originally Posted by operationsupplydrop View Post
    we are excited to announce the addition of Gray “Option Disabled” Hogan to the Operation Supply Drop leadership....
    Quote Originally Posted by operationsupplydrop View Post
    we are excited to announce the addition of Gray “Communication Disabled” Hogan....
    -fixed it

wow thats hilarious , now i understand why he showed up on AoC forums after 1 year of absence - he knew he would leave . LOL

GL Odonoptera , alone it will be hard to realize the suggestion made.
    On the other hand you cant do much wrong , show up once a month on AoC forums to answer a question and you will be the most loved CM ever.

Sezmra and Tomium were fails anyway , to me they rather looked like clueless Test-Subjects than people in an actual leading position.
    I guess the only reason why FunCom hasnt gone bancrupt and opened with a new Company name is, that "DabbleCom" is already taken
    Last edited by slackjoint; 9th December 2015 at 04:08.
    Typing on mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    if you are new player, the WHOLE GAME is new ! so your sentense does not make any sense !
    Haha, so true, game has tons of content for newer players.

However, once you reach the end of existing content, Funcom is very slow at putting out new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Haha, so true, game has tons of content for newer players.

However, once you reach the end of existing content, Funcom is very slow at putting out new stuff.
    My sentence makes plenty of sense ~ let me explain; there is nothing in this game to entice new players to stay long-term. Why would anyone come to a game where there is nothing but a toxic community, a toxic company, and no updates - - in a game that doesn't bring anything unique or try to improve? "New Players" who stumble upon AoC will quickly realize that it's not offering anything you cant get elsewhere with better support and a population. Its not 2010 anymore. Anything AoC offered in the way of unique content has been plagiarized and honed into something better in a number of newer MMOs.

But maybe the most recent [MEMBERSHIP OFFERS] will entice people to stay a bit longer.

Last edited by Mustaine; 9th December 2015 at 05:35.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast