Thread: returning player question on competitiveness

Default returning player question on competitiveness

I would like to ask the community here whats the impact of AA in pvp?

Basically, i want to return to AOC (by the fifteenth time) and dedicate myself to pvp but without sub, at least early on. Since AA is only available to subs not f2p, i wouldn't be able to gain these extra perks (or would i?) which would result in my characters being always "weaker" then others right? That way i could never win a match against a player whose characters have AA perks right?

Long story short, does the lack of AA perks seriously affects my (eventual) competitiveness on AOC or not?

Quote Originally Posted by radamanthuz View Post
    I would like to ask the community here whats the impact of AA in pvp?

Basically, i want to return to AOC (by the fifteenth time) and dedicate myself to pvp but without sub, at least early on. Since AA is only available to subs not f2p, i wouldn't be able to gain these extra perks (or would i?) which would result in my characters being always "weaker" then others right? That way i could never win a match against a player whose characters have AA perks right?

Long story short, does the lack of AA perks seriously affects my (eventual) competitiveness on AOC or not?
    AA will have a great impact,tho if you are a teamplayer,you will win many games anyways😉 problem is that you will not be able to outrun annyone and you will be limited dps wise=/

I do encurrage you to try tho☺ hook me up when you see me online on any char and we can grp up for minis and open world☺
    Btw its always good to team up with others,i can try to guide you with my signature classes,ssince these are the ones i know the best☺

I am usualy on mondays and tuesdays from 5-9 if i am not on the sea😉
    Last edited by Willd; 24th November 2015 at 10:56.
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

it'll also depend on what class you decide to play

some more AA dependant than others.

the good news is that if you eventually get a sub there are plenty of ways to quickly gain both PVP XP and Prowness. I mean its absurdly fast.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    the good news is that if you eventually get a sub there are plenty of ways to quickly gain both PVP XP and Prowness. I mean its absurdly fast.
    That's good to hear! Can you enlighten me a bit on those?

Willd, thanks for the support. Currently i have a ranger(35) and conq(29) active! Then i have a necro(25) and tos(49). All on fury! I noticed you have a conq but is it on crom or fury? From what i see in the forums, crom is the server to go cuz pop.

Willd, thanks for the support. Currently i have a ranger(35) and conq(29) active! Then i have a necro(25) and tos(49). All on fury! I noticed you have a conq but is it on crom or fury? From what i see in the forums, crom is the server to go cuz pop.
    Thats why you should stick to fury☺ ive been here all the time😉
    Fury pop is enugh for deasent pvp😉
    conq is a good way to go without AA☺
    its a very deep class to play,with many ways to go😉
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

I don't know when did you left so here is a full breakdown:

- Minigames have now quests that give xp and tokens for winning
    - The more minigames you win without losing the greater the reward will be (losing resets the counter)
    - Shrines of Bori gives pvp xp and tokens, you can buy books that buff your pvp xp gain
    - daily pvp zone give quests to kill players for pvp xp
    - monthly pvp event zone gives pvp xp, tokens and massive pvp xp gain buffs
    - pvp lvl 5 gear is now all epic and competetive (you can buy with with gold or real money)
    - pvp gear is now better than pve gear

If you are a serious pvper you can level up very fast. Also once you get to pvp lvl 7 the upgarde to pvp lvl 10 is marginal.
    Retired