Thread: Frost swamps "Battlegear of the North" recipe drop?

Default Frost swamps "Battlegear of the North" recipe drop?

Does anyone know if the recipe "Battlegear of the North" still drop in Frost Swamp or has it been removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohkan View Post
    Does anyone know if the recipe "Battlegear of the North" still drop in Frost Swamp or has it been removed?
    It does.. I got it about 4 months ago

Quote Originally Posted by Direwolfe View Post
    It does.. I got it about 4 months ago
    Thank you! Ive killed the boss 200+ times (Im being conservative with that number LOL) I believe I have got every piece of lvl 80 blues in the game from drops, so knowing I still have a chance makes it a bit more palatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohkan View Post
    Thank you! Ive killed the boss 200+ times (Im being conservative with that number LOL) I believe I have got every piece of lvl 80 blues in the game from drops, so knowing I still have a chance makes it a bit more palatable.
    I kill boss in Imrain Ravine 390 times, but don't have recipe from it. Tough Luck. But I have recipe from Caravan Raiders Hideout

its such a crapshoot when they drop. it took me at least 100 times to get the full nerco culture gear set.. some of these drops are very rare... and yes, the north recipe drops still. we always found him at the camp fire location... I believe he spawns in 3 separate locations...

Quote Originally Posted by -Soulbender- View Post
    its such a crapshoot when they drop. it took me at least 100 times to get the full nerco culture gear set.. some of these drops are very rare... and yes, the north recipe drops still. we always found him at the camp fire location... I believe he spawns in 3 separate locations...
    Thanks! You say 3 locations for a spawn. Ive seen this before but have never found the third location