Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fury has too many small guilds

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    This game is done , its over.
    New players wont come in masses, people only come if they see a Big Bang episode from 2008 and get interested or scroll to page 10 on steam f2p section.

Furthermore there are other games out there , games with actual updates , actual support , an actually healthy playerbase , and with servers that are in your region and not on the other side of the world.

Providing the best for whats left is the best you can do
    yep 100%

still the best combat tho.

If i want to swing a sword, Aoc is the best place to do it.

Even with servermerge I doubt that this game will ever increase its population again.
    People will transfer their toons but they will not log into the game more often than now. The Fury's just miss the open world pvp after servermerge. Open world pvp is the only content for which Funcom must do NOTHING. Funcom just has to release it.

Ok, lets sum aoc good and bad things since 2008

pros

Khitai
    few dungeons
    few raids
    some bug fixes
    guess thats it from the any positive things

cons

bori
    AA
    combo skip remove
    tortage pvp disable
    pve grind outrageous for pvp players ( to be competitive in pvp, wtf is that)
    servers laggy af
    too little pve
    no new mini games
    no content that were promised
    sieges broken since 2008
    drunk fights where?
    Classes got dumbed down for Sunday monkeys
    bugs/glitches never getting fixed
    poorly made areas / gear with insane amount of worse textures than in ps1 games
    gear glitches
    "edit" like only game where you CAN NOT play with your friends, just,, why? WHAT DO I DO with guild, if I CAN NOT play with them?
    game masters are not allowed to bann people from using 3party programs, or so gm's told me
    --------------------
    still best combat system ever, community being awesome at its own level, never seen anything like this one.
    Last edited by Derled; 4th December 2015 at 23:12.
    The Law

you wrong

They add one new mini-game. One wasn't enough, of course, but it must be in "pros" part

Many players don't agree with you what AA and removing combo skip looks like bad thing. Siegies work fine, people just don't care about them. Also, sieges don't lag, but they was laggy as hell in first years.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    you wrong

They add one new mini-game. One wasn't enough, of course, but it must be in "pros" part

Many players don't agree with you what AA and removing combo skip looks like bad thing. Siegies work fine, people just don't care about them. Also, sieges don't lag, but they was laggy as hell in first years.
    combo skip remove made pvp dull, less skills needed, AA made game more unbalanced with stupid abilities u cannot deny this

BFC, OLP, TTS, cc removes, prots, all other BS,
    AA for pve, sure why not, for pvp? hellll no. why? because It makes it grind, also make pvp less skill based because you ONLY do better than other because u have farmed pve for aa makes sense... not

dosen't matter what current playerbase thinks about what I posted, the majority that do agree and did bring the money to funcom quit this game long time ago.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    combo skip remove made pvp dull, less skills needed, AA made game more unbalanced with stupid abilities u cannot deny this

AA for pve, sure why not, for pvp? hellll no. why? because It makes it grind, also make pvp less skill based because you ONLY do better than other because u have farmed pve for aa makes sense... not

dosen't matter what current playerbase thinks about what I posted, the majority that do agree and did bring the money to funcom quit this game long time ago.
    Combo skip avoid game mechanic and simple cheat. No matter how at affect on pvp, cheat is a cheat.

AA improve game and help many people. They can revamp pvp AA, but they just don't have people and money for it. DT with AA and DT without AA have huge difference, both in PvP and PvE. Every MMO have grind, if you want pure skill based game, play shooter. And many people have full AA after years of playing, even on many characters

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Combo skip avoid game mechanic and simple cheat. No matter how at affect on pvp, cheat is a cheat.

AA improve game and help many people. They can revamp pvp AA, but they just don't have people and money for it. DT with AA and DT without AA have huge difference, both in PvP and PvE. Every MMO have grind, if you want pure skill based game, play shooter. And many people have full AA after years of playing, even on many characters
    in aoc flying is a cheat. you have games that have flying mechanics. games are about being fun. it doesnt matter if combo jumping is an exploit or not, the game is better with it.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    in aoc flying is a cheat. You have games that have flying mechanics. Games are about being fun. It doesnt matter if combo jumping is an exploit or not, the game is better with it.
    agree on that one...
    The Law of Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post

This is so true Some think that gear is what is unbalancing pvp but AA's is where the unbalance truely is.The funniest thing is when they were going to introduce rage many were telling them that if they dont change anything it wont work but of course they didnt listen. And still shitloads of us made a character, I remember white sands,zelata with like more than 10 instances , fields of the dead with 8 instances etc..... but then people started to rush to lvl 80 to go farm KK as soon as possible to get AA's and of course you couldnt stand a chance if you were not doing the same.So then me and my friends that we were playing at that point realised some thing that we probably knew all along!Whats the point of being there to farm KK all over again? so we went back to our lvl 10 fully AA back to crom or fury.
    Last edited by zeuss; 6th December 2015 at 09:37.
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    This is so true Some think that gear is what is unbalancing pvp but AA's is where the unbalance truely is.The funniest thing is when they were going to introduce rage many were telling them that if they dont change anything it wont work but of course they didnt listen. And still shitloads of us made a character, I remember white sands,zelata with like more than 10 instances , fields of the dead with 8 instances etc..... but then people started to rush to lvl 80 to go farm KK as soon as possible to get AA's and of course you couldnt stand a chance if you were not doing the same.So then me and my friends that we were playing at that point realised some thing that we probably knew all along!Whats the point of being there to farm KK all over again? so we went back to our lvl 10 fully AA back to crom or fury.
    I stayed at lvl 39 for the open world and minis☺ was great,but suddenly the AA race started and i moved the conq to Fury😉 grinding is BOORING! So this is why i transfered back. Comboskipping made lower lvl combos usefull, atleast in duels back when i actually did those with my dt☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast