Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fury has too many small guilds

Put ubermench,alandrum,slith,arabbear,svart,ersa,chegy ,liang,Chegy vehl, in same guild and you will have a good start😉
    These are people i personaly think would make a good foundation☺
    Ofc i may have forgotten someone☺ Nw also has a nice bounch of people,but for the health of the server i think we need to have some balance between guilds😃
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Ya i think if we would do a new guild we would need to make new name :P P.S. like the name ^^
    The Law of Fury

How about THE GYROS PATROL
    The Law of Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    With the current population on Fury it would be better for the smal guilds to merge and join ranks vs the bigger ones. This way i bet it would be more competetive and a bigger chance to do Sieges and massive open world pvp☺ i encurrage people to do this😃
    How can something that is part of the problem (too much focus on powerfull and big guilds) be part of the solution?
    Any online game can only benefit from variety and a "middle class".

But...a better alliance system, diplomatic chat/channel options and proper treatment of ingame alliances would achieve what you hope probably without as much of the problems coming with monopoly and oligarchy.

what kurt said. As a side note, im staying with Sentinels, or any other small guild that has guild pots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    How can something that is part of the problem (too much focus on powerfull and big guilds) be part of the solution?
    Any online game can only benefit from variety and a "middle class".

But...a better alliance system, diplomatic chat/channel options and proper treatment of ingame alliances would achieve what you hope probably without as much of the problems coming with monopoly and oligarchy.
    There is a point of having little guilds where is a point for them to exist, like back when it been RP servers like Aq it was logical coz of RP background to have many little guilds, when there been pve on fury, that been logical as well. In nowdays reallity there is nothing on Fury but pvp, for pvp point there is only logic, have a couple of organised pvp communities so they can be proper opposition to each other.

In my opinion for server health, Fury should focus on obtaining like 2-3 self sufficient guilds, which could be build around The Law, Vendetta (in mine opinion Deukalia have great leadership, so he can manage this) and Discoverers (since russian community quite big and many cant play in Law/Vendetta). If the PvPers more or less equally will be organised in like 3 big guilds then they would have way more options and chances to have a good fun in all pvp content environments i.e. festivals events, premading and maybe even doing sieging (ofc in fury reality if ppl intrested possible to make raid vs raid sieges for an example on common agreement of sides).

P.S. there could be one more side have been built on ruins of Omimus, but i dont see any will from their leaders in last monthes for that, thats why i didnt include em in list
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    There is a point of having little guilds where is a point for them to exist, like back when it been RP servers like Aq it was logical coz of RP background to have many little guilds, when there been pve on fury, that been logical as well. In nowdays reallity there is nothing on Fury but pvp, for pvp point there is only logic, have a couple of organised pvp communities so they can be proper opposition to each other.

In my opinion for server health, Fury should focus on obtaining like 2-3 self sufficient guilds, which could be build around The Law, Vendetta (in mine opinion Deukalia have great leadership, so he can manage this) and Discoverers (since russian community quite big and many cant play in Law/Vendetta). If the PvPers more or less equally will be organised in like 3 big guilds then they would have way more options and chances to have a good fun in all pvp content environments i.e. festivals events, premading and maybe even doing sieging (ofc in fury reality if ppl intrested possible to make raid vs raid sieges for an example on common agreement of sides).

P.S. there could be one more side have been built on ruins of Omimus, but i dont see any will from their leaders in last monthes for that, thats why i didnt include em in list
    I agree with you 100%

In other situation is just a disbalance on the server. Good part is - usually 1 organized guild triggers more guilds to get organized in most situations. I hope that will be the case here.
    The Law of Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post

Laethiel quit the game. And anyone who has invite rights hardly ever logs on or seems to give a shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    I agree with you 100%

In other situation is just a disbalance on the server. Good part is - usually 1 organized guild triggers more guilds to get organized in most situations. I hope that will be the case here.
    This is simply not true and history proves me right.
    Of course there are benefits of having a core group of players well-organized, especially if you go for competetive gaming. You can go as far as the big guilds are needed for a healthy server at least as much as the small guilds. You need a mix, independant of server size. But having a focus on big guilds or the already powerfull makes abuse, farming and exploiting easier and tends to drive off new players. Not even mentioning that not every player likes playing competetive or likes the structure especially of big guilds (pve and pvp) DESPITE the obvious benefits. Without the other population (independants, casuals, enemies and allies, randoms), it will eat up itself soon (boredom, work load, intrigue, power struggles inguild, trouble replacing leaving players or leaving officers). Trust me, been there, seen that. If the atmosphere and game system would be different, you might even have a point about successfull big guilds encouraging others, but this is not the case in aoc and especially fury. It will not trigger anything but less players in total.

You can even compare it to server merges, it might give a temporary boost in fun and players, but the result in the end is less players and less fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloejinn View Post
    Laethiel quit the game. And anyone who has invite rights hardly ever logs on or seems to give a shite.
    laethiel didnt lead ominous, peeka did. thought id clarify.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast