Thread: Future of content and revamps

Default Future of content and revamps

So we all know that funcom isent using that much cash on aoc any more, and today while reading the news i came over this artikle in a norwegian newspaper onnline.

Funcom accept milliotbot (fine)
    Funcom has accepted a fine of 1.5 million kroner from Økokrim . This confirms the company in a stock exchange release on Friday morning .
    The company has been under investigation for market manipulation related to the information provided about the launch of "The Secret World ". In today's message states that the company be punished for inadequate insider lists .
    The company has cooperated with Økokrim in their investigation , and the company is the matter now closed .

So im not sure about what the future brings for aoc and new content/crafting revamp, new pvp tier and so on

link: http://e24.no/digital/millionbot-til-funcom/23547743

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroz View Post
    So we all know that funcom isent using that much cash on aoc any more, and today while reading the news i came over this artikle in a norwegian newspaper onnline.

Funcom accept milliotbot (fine)
    Funcom has accepted a fine of 1.5 million kroner from Økokrim . This confirms the company in a stock exchange release on Friday morning .
    The company has been under investigation for market manipulation related to the information provided about the launch of "The Secret World ". In today's message states that the company be punished for inadequate insider lists .
    The company has cooperated with Økokrim in their investigation , and the company is the matter now closed .

So im not sure about what the future brings for aoc and new content/crafting revamp, new pvp tier and so on

link: http://e24.no/digital/millionbot-til-funcom/23547743
    I think that was pretty much expected, so likely no change in plans for the future.

I think they adjusted their plans to that fine way in advance. Hence trying to sell the company.

And kudos on spelling " isent". Made my day.
    Retired

funcom this....funcom that....to much attack to this company with no reason the most times.Funcom has create games and espesially tsw and age of conan is art is an amazing job and after lot of years people will remember this job ,
    i see that they have stuck compaire to other new games espesially in graphiks but still the storys and the combat system espesially in age of conan is the best.
    with so many negative feedback i wonder how this people work if i was in their position i would gather the money and close everything cause i see that people is no satisfied with anything ..
    people wait space technology from other planet and they are no huppy what they have now.
    IS true there is many problems but all that needs is good feedback and money and good atmosphaire in the community ...hopefully there is many players ..yet.. who enjoy the funcom games and they are huppy espesially in age of conan wich is the game we love more .
    i hope everything goes ok for the guys works in funcom and we wil have our games and hobbies for many many years and at last we all be in the most cases huppy.
    guild FAT GOATS
    ::: Server Crom
    ::: Main Chars:
    - nikkoss (GUARDIAN)pvp10
    - TAMPLAS (CONQUEROR)pvp3
    - polarbear(bs)pvp3
    - Strikke (Assa)pvp6
    - papanikos (POM)pvp2
    - Sweet (Tos)pvp2
    - Killbo (Barb)pvp5
    - grfury(Demo)pvp5
    - nickoss (DT)pvp6
    - sfaliara (ranger)pvp4
    - Lun (Hox)pvp3
    - Lin(Nek)pvp2

Quote Originally Posted by sfaliara View Post
    funcom this....funcom that....to much attack to this company with no reason the most times.Funcom has create games and espesially tsw and age of conan is art is an amazing job and after lot of years people will remember this job ,
    i see that they have stuck compaire to other new games espesially in graphiks but still the storys and the combat system espesially in age of conan is the best.
    with so many negative feedback i wonder how this people work if i was in their position i would gather the money and close everything cause i see that people is no satisfied with anything ..
    people wait space technology from other planet and they are no huppy what they have now.
    IS true there is many problems but all that needs is good feedback and money and good atmosphaire in the community ...hopefully there is many players ..yet.. who enjoy the funcom games and they are huppy espesially in age of conan wich is the game we love more .
    i hope everything goes ok for the guys works in funcom and we wil have our games and hobbies for many many years and at last we all be in the most cases huppy.
    true, FC has made the best MMOs i played, they are original, they are good, they are beautiful, but they are not for everyone.
    since the moment i played for the first time, i fell in love with this game and i cannot play anything else now.

For AoC future, i hope it keeps running, i want to see more of hyboria, i really want to see this game becoming what it meant to be.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    true, FC has made the best MMOs i played, they are original, they are good, they are beautiful, but they are not for everyone.
    since the moment i played for the first time, i fell in love with this game and i cannot play anything else now.

For AoC future, i hope it keeps running, i want to see more of hyboria, i really want to see this game becoming what it meant to be.
    I agree😉 aoc is stuck with me too☺ i dont play other games annymore since i dont have time, so if i have time there is no dubt i will log on☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/