Thread: Common District Quests (LFG to do them on Fury)

Default Common District Quests (LFG to do them on Fury)

Greetings,

I am looking for a group of people to complete all the group quests in Common District starting with "Crow's Bait" in Crow's Nest. I only have Common dist.'s quests remaining, all the other area's are completed.

Server: Fury.
    My class: Hox
    Available: 14:30 to 18:30 UTC

I have tried several times to get a group but nobody is ever interested.
    Last edited by Ryuu1111; 18th October 2015 at 15:24.

Yo want to PvE in the PvP server? How dare you?
    meh...

Funcom should offer GM assistance to do group stuff to compensate for all this bull! I would pay for that lol.

Fury enter really dark times if you can't find someone who can help you with this quests

At least it was possible to get some mona/palace groups
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Funcom should just make those quests able to be done solo, as with the ones in Thunder River as well. The rewards are not good, and the player population is very low.

You only need 2 players to do Crow's Nest, if you're playing a tank or a healer. I'd say the other group quests can be done in the same way (except for Iron Tower.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

You know, I have been playing for 3 years maybe more. I have not completed any raid whatsoever! I love this game, I am dying to do all the awesome content there, even if it is no longer rewarding like the old world dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu1111 View Post
    You know, I have been playing for 3 years maybe more. I have not completed any raid whatsoever! I love this game, I am dying to do all the awesome content there, even if it is no longer rewarding like the old world dungeons.
    The, for Mitra's sake, switch to a PvE server (i. e. Crom). You'll never get to see all the stuff on a (near dead) PvP server.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    Funcom should just make those quests able to be done solo, as with the ones in Thunder River as well. The rewards are not good, and the player population is very low.
    this a hundred times.
    all epic quests in open world should be able to solo, those in conall's valley, the chicken guy, the thunder river prision and the epic pict boss, the common district graveyard quest and the riot boss, black dragon magnus, and all the bosses in atzel's aproach, etc.
    it's horrible to get into this quest lines and not being able to find help, sometimes a lvl 80 comes and do everything for you but that's not the point... there is a reason for epic instances, why would you add more epic content in a normal instance?
    meh...