Thread: Stopping through

Default Stopping through

Hey guys Wulfvon here. I thought I'd stop by an give this game a chance again. All my toons are on Crom, but all I'm interested is pvp this time. Crom has plenty of minis an I saw some pvp in Border to Kush today. All the pvp is bad though, low quality. It makes me want to just turn the game off again. I was wondering if things on fury are any better? If it's worth to bring my toons back? Also I hope I still have a place with the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfvon View Post
    Hey guys Wulfvon here. I thought I'd stop by an give this game a chance again. All my toons are on Crom, but all I'm interested is pvp this time. Crom has plenty of minis an I saw some pvp in Border to Kush today. All the pvp is bad though, low quality. It makes me want to just turn the game off again. I was wondering if things on fury are any better? If it's worth to bring my toons back? Also I hope I still have a place with the law.
    Overall; the PvP is bad across the board ~ but less suck-tacular on FURY. If yah got an 80 there; stick with it. If you don't; worth leveling one up.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Was just gunna drop the money an transfer. Well one or two toons to get in on these premades.

Pvp on fury is ok. It is not perfect but its much better then on crom.
    The Law of Fury

Id say if u want event pvp > fury all the way, premades, well fury has those now too, pug minis? crap on any server, but hey at least fury players use pvp spec in pvp No need to see anyone specing goad or mountaineer here
    The Law