Thread: Praise Be Mitra the One Blue God

Default Praise Be Mitra the One Blue God

Hey guys your resident priest here, I was just wondering if the population on fury was worth coming back to. I am trying to contact my old crew to see how many want to come back to play aoc. However, I would like to know if there is a decent population and at what times I should be logging on to do minis and stuff of that nature. None of us pve so that's not the issue. Let me know how the pop is for US times, thanks in advance.
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by Binderato View Post
    Hey guys your resident priest here, I was just wondering if the population on fury was worth coming back to. I am trying to contact my old crew to see how many want to come back to play aoc. However, I would like to know if there is a decent population and at what times I should be logging on to do minis and stuff of that nature. None of us pve so that's not the issue. Let me know how the pop is for US times, thanks in advance.
    A 'decent population' is in the eye of the beholder. Some claim the server is dead. It depends on what you're looking for. Minis do pop regularly - at least when I'm on (evenings/US eastern)..... pvp events are active most times....