Thread: Anyone left?

Default Anyone left?

It's been a month since the last post on these forums and it's pretty clear Rage transfers aren't happening so I have to ask:

Anyone actually left on this server?

Im pretty sure there is no one left, i have not played in around 5-6 months now, i check the forums now and again to see if anything of interest but its the same old stuff, silence on PvP issues, silence on promised server merges , Talk of T6 raids which there is hardly enough people to even do, Its time for the last light to be turned off in the building, as Funcom is done...
    AoC was a great game, with so much potential, but its now destined to the scrap pile along with so many games with great potential but crappy developers who didn't listen to the community on what they wanted to see...

Just make toons on other servers and play... Believe me it's useless to wait...
    Funcom soon gonna be bought by some company probably and then we will have rage sorted I hope
    The Law of Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    Just make toons on other servers and play... Believe me it's useless to wait...
    Funcom soon gonna be bought by some company probably and then we will have rage sorted I hope
    And you really think that someone is gonna buy FC or AoC? I mean buying a game full of dead servers isn't a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    And you really think that someone is gonna buy FC or AoC? I mean buying a game full of dead servers isn't a great deal.
    Well I know some situations where bigger company's bought company's in konkurs...
    Why not... It has a name already and FC says two games make them profit, AOC and TSW, so it's not a waste i guess.
    The Law of Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    Well I know some situations where bigger company's bought company's in konkurs...
    Why not... It has a name already and FC says two games make them profit, AOC and TSW, so it's not a waste i guess.
    I agree with you cheg😉
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Depends on what Funcom sells it for. It could be a good deal if a company is able to pick it up cheap.

I didn't make a character on Rage to play pre-made Minis. That's what you can do on any other server. Rage was supposed to offer a different PvP experience, but all I see different is no city guards at some rez-pads. To get players back to Rage it needs to change into what it promised to offer.

Anyway, no, nobody left on Rage. Not even enough players to kill the Jan. World Boss. Was there 4 hours January 1st and never enough players to form a raid or any day that week.