Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Development letter for August.

Rage is dead...Fury is bleeding but still a ok amount of pvp players left...so why not introduce something easy as T4 pvp gear and maybe a new minimap so pvp players can have something to play for?

All this you are doing now is for Crom server only..

Pvpt4 gear ? So pvp1-3s would get even more slaughtered than now ?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    They could always introduce a new t4 set witch only have new visuals for the braging rights☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    They could always introduce a new t4 set witch only have new visuals for the braging rights☺
    Isn't THAT an ironic term ; "bragging rights" ...

Because the humble and demure PvP chat in Global isn't considered "bragging" ... lol

That's what the [stat-window] is for; to view a player's score in PvP. Let the devs focus on something that matters plz.

Last edited by Mustaine; 4th September 2015 at 05:28.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by TribunLeader View Post
    well... NO

new ppl too lazy to explore the playfields, too dumb to read a map and find marked dungeons, not enough interest in game to put a LFG up in Global?? if any of these can be answered with 'Yes' a Dungeon Finder is obsolete!

damnit, how could we get through game 7 yrs ago without a dungeon finder?? how, oh how did we just find all those dungeons?? did we form groups by simply stumbling into each other by accident?? Has putting some efforts in the game become 'Out' and is it 'In' now to just whine for getting stuff handserved... Jeez

devs could be working on really useful stuff instead...
    I agree with! Without new craft system dungeons almost no one needed, because reward is not competitive with T4. There are only a few people who do it for achievements. Veterans for several years have T4. New arrivals quickly get T1-T2 under farming WB and farming singleplayer dungeons and just go T3/T4. After a scheduled nerfing T3-T4, no one ever will have motivation to do dungeons.
    Last edited by Ernests; 4th September 2015 at 07:51.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    I agree with! Without new craft system dungeons almost no one needed, because reward is not competitive with T4. There are only a few people who do it for achievements. Veterans for several years have T4. New arrivals quickly get T1-T2 under farming WB and daily single dungeons and just go T3/T4. After a scheduled nerfing T3-T4, no one ever will have motivation to do dungeons.
    While I disagree with you in general regarding power progression (you like it a lot, I don't), this is spot on.

Back in the day, people complained that Khitai dungeon gear was OP vs T3 raids. Now 4 raid tiers have been added on top of T3, but dungeon gear has improved rather minimally compared to Khitai levels (with the exception of some very focused items, such as Relic of the Oyster Mucus for DT). Given that the encounter design of AoC's dungeons is actually quite a bit more interesting than of its raids, this is kind of a shame.

With T4 nerfs incoming, it would be great if there were ways to get gear at least similar to T4 from dungeons. Doesn't really matter whether this is done via stat increases to DS/Unchained sets, new drops from Slithering Chaos, or crafting - but since we don't know when the latter are coming, some boost to DS/Unchained sets might be the most viable. (But yeah, viable doesn't mean likely...)
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Gotta say that I really don't understand all the complaints.

Dunno, maybe I'm playing wrong, but I'm still having a blast and a half in AoC.

Maybe because I stay away from PvP, but, still, I'm enjoying the game a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    I dont understand what you said here..
    Pvp 1-3 is getting slaughtered now?..by who??..that doesnt make any sense.

You mean Pvp 3 is slaugthering Pvp 1 ?
    If this is what you mean, this is bs.

T3 gear is not that better than T1..

Btw most pvp players like to see some progression while they play..and if you dont like that higher lvl pvp players dont have some better gear than a fresh T1 player in a 7 y.o game you are mad.

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    Gotta say that I really don't understand all the complaints.

Dunno, maybe I'm playing wrong, but I'm still having a blast and a half in AoC.

Maybe because I stay away from PvP, but, still, I'm enjoying the game a lot.
    What is so fun about punching ragdolls without any intelligence for hours on end while getting the best gear all around in the game? ah the gear is? erf...

At least those ragdolls play by the rules and and don't insult you for any reason...