Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leep of Faith - Paikang

Default Leep of Faith - Paikang

i need "Lustrous Crowmen Feather", but I can not find it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nX4vHO-Z14

It is the one that I lack for complete Leap of Faith

Try asking in global if anyone has one that you can 'borrow' to get it done. The crab spawn for the feather is really hard to get from what I've heard. I only know three people with the thing.

I think they are pretty common now but if nobody is online that can help you, you can check this thread:

Check post 42, 43 and 44 in this post: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post2129108

That's all you need to get one yourself.

If they fixed the placeholder so it's no longer only once per instance it should be easy, otherwise just go there straight after server reset and farm the crab until a feather spawns.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    I think they are pretty common now but if nobody is online that can help you, you can check this thread:

Check post 42, 43 and 44 in this post: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post2129108

That's all you need to get one yourself.
    problem is I'm waiting the hours this crab appear

1180, 1320 - parasites here
    is at
    1034, 1137 - Brittle Blade here

not to mention que use the track Whenever possible, and nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Marechal View Post
    problem is I'm waiting the hours this crab appear

1180, 1320 - parasites here
    is at
    1034, 1137 - Brittle Blade here

not to mention que use the track Whenever possible, and nothing
    It is a once-per-instance spawn. This means if it is killed in the instance before it will never spawn there again. So your best chances are:

- At EU raidtime and hope a new Paikang instance spawns
    - Right after server restart.

If there is no sandcrab there is no point waiting around. If it is not there, there is 0 chance it will spawn.

That is not correct anymore. Or at least not about 2 months ago. I waited at the bush where the crab spawns, and I had to kill it 6-7 times before I got the feather. Respawn time varied between 3-15 minutes, but always from the same bush.

Then I did the same on another character, and I got the feather after 3 kills I think.

No idea why Marechal is waiting that long in that case. He must have extremely bad luck then if it is indeed fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
    That is not correct anymore. Or at least not about 2 months ago. I waited at the bush where the crab spawns, and I had to kill it 6-7 times before I got the feather. Respawn time varied between 3-15 minutes, but always from the same bush.

Then I did the same on another character, and I got the feather after 3 kills I think.
    What's the coordinates of this bush? I'd like to make another go at spawning the thing. Thanks.

If you're standing on Master Dongs island, then walk over the narrow sea passage to the beach. It's the first bush on your right side. Just make sure there isn't a crab already spawned, walking around in the area. I doubt another will spawn if there is one active already.

I would ride up to where the crowman area ends. Then ride down through the bloated parasite beach until you get to the BB camp beach and the spawn point. That way you'll see if there is one up already. Level 85 crab with yellow name. You really can't miss it when you know what to look for.
    Last edited by Blasphemer; 3rd September 2015 at 13:55.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast