Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Been gone for 3 years...

Quote Originally Posted by Xateric View Post
    Are you able to get any purple drops in the solo dungeons at all. That would peek my interest for times when no one is on....
    You could just farm the next world boss for an hour to get yourself a mixed bag of t1/t2 goodies....

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyxx View Post
    You could just farm the next world boss for an hour to get yourself a mixed bag of t1/t2 goodies....
    Whoops... totally forgot about the World Boss... xD

Yeah... you could farm the WB over and over again but it's nothing more than just standing at a rez-pad for 10 minutes, constantly staring at the chat and wait until someone posts "nu confirmed!!1!" and then you have to insta click on the instance to change it just to land one or two hits on the boss and wait until he is dead... and that for a whole week if you want

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyxx View Post
    Valar Morgulis!

An hour?! Come on now Rhyxx, no offense intended, but whats that? Wishfull thinking on your side ?

Make it a day at LEAST plus with no luck in opening caches at all, all you'll ever get is a mixed bag
    of horse shi....sorry... of Cool Runnings or Marred Spirits or, well other, extremly UNusefull, items !

Don't get me wrong, WB farming might still can be pretty rewarding in the epic gear department, but
    you'll best off planning for a weak of tedious and boring WB camping.

Tc
    Hawk
    "I have known many gods.
    He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply."
    R. E. Howard - Queen of the black coast

Aerion Brightflame. One night, in his cups, he drank a jar of wildfire,
    after telling his friends it would transform him into a dragon, but the
    gods were kind and it transformed him into a corpse.
    George R.R. Martin - A Clash of Kings

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye-67 View Post
    Valar Morgulis!

An hour?! Come on now Rhyxx, no offense intended, but whats that? Wishfull thinking on your side ?

Make it a day at LEAST plus with no luck in opening caches at all, all you'll ever get is a mixed bag
    of horse shi....sorry... of Cool Runnings or Marred Spirits or, well other, extremly UNusefull, items !

Don't get me wrong, WB farming might still can be pretty rewarding in the epic gear department, but

Tc
    Hawk
    hehe no offense taken, but how did you know

Electric boogie ftw!!!

Yeah in all honesty it would take a while but I was just thinking of a way for someone to get some epics without dungeons, plus its viable for f2p if in one of old world zones.

Farming t1/t2 is useless in any form...unless u want it for vanity,because kithai blues are better.
    And like some said,just start on Crom.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Whoops... totally forgot about the World Boss... xD

Yeah... you could farm the WB over and over again but it's nothing more than just standing at a rez-pad for 10 minutes, constantly staring at the chat and wait until someone posts "nu confirmed!!1!" and then you have to insta click on the instance to change it just to land one or two hits on the boss and wait until he is dead... and that for a whole week if you want
    That is an inefficient way of doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye-67 View Post
    Valar Morgulis!

Tc
    Hawk
    It really all depends on how well you keep track of the WB spawns, and what time of day you farm it. During this last WB, at my best I was getting about 7 bags an hour, on two different characters (Multiboxing with 2 accounts), for about 14 bags / hour of time. At it's worst, I would get about 2 bags / hour per character.

Best time for farming for me was US evenings, after most of the EU players have logged off. This way instances rarely fill up before you can get in them. You could get in every instance that spawns in a cycle.

Playing during US mornings / early afternoon, when a lot of EU players are on slows you way down since 3+ instances are always full.

Drop rate for T1/T2 gear seems to be about 24%.

As for other purple drops, remember there are 2 purple pieces of Khitai Faction gear you get for MoAs. No grouping or rare farming required.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    That is an inefficient way of doing it.

It really all depends on how well you keep track of the WB spawns, and what time of day you farm it. During this last WB, at my best I was getting about 7 bags an hour, on two different characters (Multiboxing with 2 accounts), for about 14 bags / hour of time. At it's worst, I would get about 2 bags / hour per character.

Best time for farming for me was US evenings, after most of the EU players have logged off. This way instances rarely fill up before you can get in them. You could get in every instance that spawns in a cycle.

Playing during US mornings / early afternoon, when a lot of EU players are on slows you way down since 3+ instances are always full.

Drop rate for T1/T2 gear seems to be about 24%.

As for other purple drops, remember there are 2 purple pieces of Khitai Faction gear you get for MoAs. No grouping or rare farming required.
    Could you explain a bit more on that last? I've only been back ingame maybe a month, did this months WB, I'm only really confused on your use of MoAs?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banecrushr View Post
    Could you explain a bit more on that last? I've only been back ingame maybe a month, did this months WB, I'm only really confused on your use of MoAs?
    Thanks
    Marks of Acclaim (MoA) are tokes you get from doing faction quests in khitai (and some in dragons spine for the quests there but it's quiet hard for new level 80 characters). Each quest will give you around 15 MoAs if completed.
    Once you hit rank 4 at any faction you can buy 2 items (boots and wrist items) each for 980 Marks of Acclaim and 12 Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by banecrushr View Post
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Marks of Acclaim (MoA) are tokes you get from doing faction quests in khitai (and some in dragons spine for the quests there but it's quiet hard for new level 80 characters). Each quest will give you around 15 MoAs if completed.
    Once you hit rank 4 at any faction you can buy 2 items (boots and wrist items) each for 980 Marks of Acclaim and 12 Gold.
    Yep, this exactly.

You can go here to look at what gear you can get from each of the different factions:

http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    "not honest about state of Game"

In the server list it says "medium load" about The rage and fury servers.
    Well on rage are often not even 10 people online (from lvl 1-80)
    And fury prime time is about 60 lvl 80s
    If you want to come back , do yourself a favor and go to crom
    Was on Crom for a month, and TBH its a waste of time there. I would rather enjoy crap minis on fury then horror minis on crom, where its like a duel arena of angry pve players that rotate by punching the keybord
    The Law of Fury

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast