Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Wb Update?

Quote Originally Posted by sezmra View Post
    This thread will contain updates to this issue, keep an eye on it for official information.
    thankyou.
    im gonna shutup now.

It has been about 1 hr (I think just slightly over) since the Nu instance was reset on Crom. Still no WB spawning. I'm not confident the problem has been fixed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    It has been about 1 hr (I think just slightly over) since the Nu instance was reset on Crom. Still no WB spawning. I'm not confident the problem has been fixed yet.
    Clearly WB NO EASY..

Upon further investigation, it seems the world boss is still continuing to be stubborn and is not making its required appearances. We are continuing our efforts to coax the beast from its dimensional lair in hopes that players might defeat it.

In other words: we're still working on it. Please accept our apologies for the frustration.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...50#post2130650
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Clearly WB NO EASY..

Upon further investigation, it seems the world boss is still continuing to be stubborn and is not making its required appearances. We are continuing our efforts to coax the beast from its dimensional lair in hopes that players might defeat it.

In other words: we're still working on it. Please accept our apologies for the frustration.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...50#post2130650
    hey semzra throw us another day of worldboss this month if possible? once you do get it up? had today off just to farm (yes im lame).

They just reset the instances again. What do you bet 1 hour from now we still haven't seen a WB?

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    They just reset the instances again. What do you bet 1 hour from now we still haven't seen a WB?
    you wint tapwater... i dont know what.. but congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Melekaiah View Post
    you wint tapwater... i dont know what.. but congratulations!
    They still have about 27 minutes.

EDIT:

Prisoners (plaecholder) just spawned in Nu on Crom. WB is coming soon.
    Last edited by tapwater; 5th August 2015 at 18:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    This is funny, but I do hope they fix before the weekend!
    WB #2 has popped. Seems fixed.

The spawn rate before the server restart was much better. Please put it again and keep it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123