Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poitain and the Achievements System

Default Poitain and the Achievements System

I just completed the Imirian Ravine dungeons and noticed they are not in the Achievements system. Even though Poitain is small and has little content, shouldn't Imirian Ravine be included in the Achievements system for the sake of completeness?

http://aoc.wikia.com/wiki/Imirian_Ravine
    Last edited by Radicaltop; 4th July 2015 at 14:21.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

There should be a boss in there awarding one achivement. Looking on Oasis of Zaara and Frost Swamp which have the same purpose of Imirian Ravine there is no achivement for them either.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    There should be a boss in there awarding one achivement. Looking on Oasis of Zaara and Frost Swamp which have the same purpose of Imirian Ravine there is no achivement for them either.
    There are three bosses in Imirian Ravine.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    There are three bosses in Imirian Ravine.
    Three bosses updating towards some achivements?
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

None of the resource zones have anything in the achievements, and that goes for the dungeons in them as well. Why? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    None of the resource zones have anything in the achievements, and that goes for the dungeons in them as well. Why? Who knows.
    which leads to a possible conclusion : they didnt add achievement there cause they intend to make the crafting revamp sometime in the future
    hope at least , for the ones who do resource gathering and such weird activities
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    Because Funcom forget about that locations?

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    which leads to a possible conclusion : they didnt add achievement there cause they intend to make the crafting revamp sometime in the future
    hope at least , for the ones who do resource gathering and such weird activities
    There is NO reason to tie crafting revamp to existing and more or less popular (and they actually are some of the few scaling group instances the game has), but unique and nicely designed zones.
    If they want to get rid of them, it would be pure disrespect to the original designers or if they want to remodel them, they risk pulling a g-lucas on them
    I hope they do not forget about the zones uniqueness, the linked quests from guild cities and resource zones and existing and still doable events.
    Imo it does not bode well that the achievement handling hints that they had not scrapped the weird idea of remodelling the resource zones. Even if, why they have to remodel the ravine, oasis and swamp too, totally eludes me as designer.

So i hope that the bosses get acknowledged sooner or later. Maybe there are even already some bosses included in the not visible achievements. I remember seeing no reference in the visible achievements to dead mans hand and other areas too.

In any case, independant of crafting revamp again, they can add "scenario" achievements for vanaheim, sure they can add easily achievements for the resource zones too.

When it comes to adding achievements linked to crafting though (as progression there), it is understandable they did not add anything there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    I remember seeing no reference in the visible achievements to dead mans hand and other areas too.
    There's a title linked to the completion of the quests of Dead Man's Hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    There's a title linked to the completion of the quests of Dead Man's Hand.
    That's what i meant. But you only see that it is linked to dead mans hand, if you finish it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast