Thread: Portents/World Boss Credit

Default Portents/World Boss Credit

Returned after a few months of not playing (5 or 6 now); all of my portent kills were reset to zero. A know issue?

Thanks in advance
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Returned after a few months of not playing (5 or 6 now); all of my portent kills were reset to zero. A know issue?

Thanks in advance
    I dont know if its a known issue, but i was Free to play for a few weeks last world boss, and the quest didnt update while i was free to play......
    Moderated by SciIti : please, not this sort of joke, thank you

Toons: Darthpowie, Powie, Lynvingeen, Zummigummi and friends <3

Quote Originally Posted by mrhood View Post
    I dont know if its a known issue, but i was Free to play for a few weeks last world boss, and the quest didnt update while i was free to play......
    The quest still updates, if you are f2p and i have not heard of progress disappearing, unless you deleted or handed in the quest. If you mean updates for achievements: they only update since the recent bosses.
    So probably a hacking issue or a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by mrhood View Post
    Because of quest overflow. If you have too many quests some quests don't update.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Because of quest overflow. If you have too many quests some quests don't update.
    I was about half way thru the 12 bosses as a subscriber. Still am a subscriber. Came back to most of my 13 or 14 toons set to zero. Only one has a full quest log. Ill petition, I guess.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    I was about half way thru the 12 bosses as a subscriber. Still am a subscriber. Came back to most of my 13 or 14 toons set to zero. Only one has a full quest log. Ill petition, I guess.
    You are the first I've heard of having this problem.

My Quests were updating this weekend, BUT....

Every single portent token i cashed in to buy a box gave me stupid t3 relics... i did this with 20 separate toons, they all got relics! something isnt right here.. this has never happened to me before...

Quote Originally Posted by -Soulbender- View Post
    My Quests were updating this weekend, BUT....

Every single portent token i cashed in to buy a box gave me stupid t3 relics... i did this with 20 separate toons, they all got relics! something isnt right here.. this has never happened to me before...
    Probably just bad luck. It is to be suspected with random boxes like these.