Thread: Achievment Question

Default Achievment Question

If I want to get the Resourceful achievement, can I delete a class I already got to 80 and start a new class? Or will I need to buy 3 more character spots. I ask because I have a character at 80 I know I will never play again, and there is one class I have to level to 80 I know I won't play beyond 80. If I can delete the 80, level the second class to 80, delete it, then play the final class I would.

Thanks

It should be okay to do so. If it doesnt work out you can always petition it and get the deleted character back if you do it within like 24 hours or something like that.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

It works. I deleted a necro to make new conq. Even my conq got the necro achivement.
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

Cool

I had over 450 offline levels available.
    I levelled a class to 30, added 50 offline levels, got the achievement updated and deleted the character.
    Did this 7 times and now have the Resourcefull achievement.

So, yes once you levelled a character to 80 the achievement stays.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    It works. I deleted a necro to make new conq. Even my conq got the necro achivement.
    That's because this Achievement is account wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    It should be okay to do so. If it doesnt work out you can always petition it and get the deleted character back if you do it within like 24 hours or something like that.
    it's either 30days or 90days , the timeperiod you can restore a deleted char if I recall correctly , so feel even safier at deleting it !!
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*