Thread: Claim Items

Default Claim Items

Hi,

I am returning to the game after a very long break and have decided to roll a new character to get myself reintroduced to the game again. The new toon does not seem to have access to any of the claim items my existing character does (veteren bag, ring of acheron, drinking cape, mounts, et al).

Does anyone know a reason for this? Are these single character items or do i need to be level 20 to claim perhaps? Currently my new barbarian is level 9 in Tortage.

Thanks for your help.

Log out of game then back into game then hit /claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Log out of game then back into game then hit /claim.
    I did try that last night when i played but will concede that I only tried this once. When i log in this evening i will see if the items have appeared.

Thanks,

I also just returned to the game and I believe you it wouldn't let me /claim anything until i got off the beach and into Tortage

I know that when I create a new character the claims list will be empty unless I log out and log in again.
    After doing that all the claim items will show however.

Recently I created 2 new toons. Each time I had no claim items. On the first toon, I did a petition. The GM answered within 10 minutes and had me log off for 2 minutes so he could "reset" the claims. When I logged back on, they were there. When I made my 2nd toon, while still standing on the beach, I completely shut down the game and restarted it. When I logged in, all claims were there.

My advice, create toon, get to beach, completely shut done the game (not just log off close the whole game down), restart game, log in, viola claims should be there....if not petition.

there is no need to shut down the game, just log off and log in again....
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Logging off and back on has been sufficient for me as well.