Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Terrible debuffs on new subscription offer necklaces.

Gotta love the description to. It's like "hidden" away. It should have had NEGATIVE stats right under the epic purple item name.

combat rating necklace is -63 consti

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    This has to be deliberate
    Of course it is...even says on necklace description "This cursed charm promises power...at a cost." - http://www.ageofconan.com/news/shado...ry_celebration
    | piece of cake |

Thumbs down

my post was censored by Anzu

well doesnt hurt too much. theres plenty of others who share my feelings about the newest idea of FC.
    Last edited by TribunLeader; 25th May 2015 at 19:52.

i agree that to put a debuff on those necklaces is awfully stupid. i was thinking to get the 12 months offer, even if i already have 1 year more subscription, but when i knew about this debuffs i changed my mind.

i wonder who's the self-proclaimed genius that had this brilliant idea...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

If the benefits vastly improved over the so called curse then we could live with it. But that does not appear to be the case. Wonder who had the 'coconut' when this idea was brought up?!? C'mon FC...its a year sub!

Quote Originally Posted by Aecho View Post
    Of course it is...even says on necklace description "This cursed charm promises power...at a cost." - http://www.ageofconan.com/news/shado...ry_celebration
    No, I mean pissing the community off.

That's how all gear should be! It keeps stuff more balanced. In my opinion
    Problem in AoC is that tank gear is best. Dps is skyhigh, crit is skyhigh, defences are skyhigh while dps gear only has dps skyhigh.
    Last edited by Jin-chan; 24th May 2015 at 11:51.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naberu
    "Is she blood-related? If not, j-j-jam it in! If so, meh...j-j-jam it in anyways!"

What a terrible idea to sell epic gear with subs anyway.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast