Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the deal with the new patch?

Default What is the deal with the new patch?

Okay, we pay your salaries, we have been for 6months without almost any content, and now we actually believe we finaly get something...but that we're supposed to pay extra for? What did we pay for the last halfyear? Keeping the server up? for 15 euros per month? Wheres slithering chaos? Wheres Cetriss?

It feels like we're paying the development of secret world, not Conan. and we get to pay extra for our own content, I cant believe we are being charged extra for content that should be included in the monthly fee.
    Last edited by magnum92; 20th May 2015 at 14:12.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

whaaaaaaaa? You need to buy that in cash shop?
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    whaaaaaaaa? You need to buy that in cash shop?
    seems like it 1575 for cheapest, 2700 for exlusive.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

HELL Edit by Anzu: No. NO. Edit by Anzu: No. What do we pay subscription for? Weekly server restarts?

AoC has become one of those Edit by Anzu: No. friends that hosts a party in their own honor and charges people at the entrance.

I won't pay a single cent on top of my sub money until we actually get the new premium content our sub has been paying for the last year like a finished Dragons Spine including last dungeon and T6 and crafting revamp.
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th May 2015 at 15:35.

Lol. If the new stuff really is behind a paywall then what a ripoff. Especially after all the advertisement on forums/devletter that conveniently left that part out.
    Nifie @CROM

Quote Originally Posted by Conrath View Post
    Lol. If the new stuff really is behind a paywall then what a ripoff. Especially after all the advertisement on forums/devletter that conveniently left that part out.
    I hope this is a glitch. This update was supposed to bring people back, not demand money to see the redone Holiday zone.

wait, guys maybe we don't get the true meaning of "anniversary".

Lets do quick reality check:

Coming to your wife and saying "happy anniversary baby! Now pay me 20$ if you want me to take your out for a dinner"

Thats acceptable or not in RL?

Because that is what is going on here.
    Retired

Even though its not much money its a matter of principle. I am not paying any more money, new content or not until I see Slithering Chaos, Palace of Cetriss T6 and craft revamp finished.

I wouldn't mind to pay for new content in any shape and form but first make this game B2P as sub has became totally unjustified. Enough with funding TSW/Lego and whatever other crap with our AoC subs.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

this is ********....
    Torilius Necro
    Ubermiley Pom
    Invitmi BS
    Pewpewgirl Tos

Paying extra for anniversary event on top of our usual subs???!!!

Whats wrong with you?! Who came up with this brilliant idea? - Can we meet and wrestle?? I might be 160cm/52kg but with the rage I'm feeling right now I'm confident Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th May 2015 at 15:37.
    | piece of cake |

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast