Thread: How to save settings???

Default How to save settings???

Cant save my settings anymore. Is there a trick to do it??? Or just another BUGG! Its ****ing annoying!

Default possibly...

This has been an ongoing issue for the last 2-months or more. It's really been an issue since launch that gets resolved, then returns. This is the longest span of time I've seen on this issue with NO fix from Funcom. Not surprised.

In the tech-thread, you'll find some possible work-arounds that may work for you.
    [HERE]

You can try to use the tool from Scaevacas: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...2&postcount=40
    And you can also do an instance that binds your character after you have done your settings.

Thats the two most common fixes for it.

Just use /camp to save setting, wait the logging out countdown to 1 and cancel it. Sometimes i do it few times to make sure it is saved.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    Just use /camp to save setting, wait the logging out countdown to 1 and cancel it. Sometimes i do it few times to make sure it is saved.
    I've always used the method of deleting chat tabs, camping out completely, waiting for a minute or so, then logging back in to save my settings. I didn't know that you could do the way that you had described. Thank you Henryabccba!

K

I've found that logging in, making the setting changes I wanted, going into a simple dungeon - Bubshur House is a good choice - killing the first boss and getting locked to the dungeon, then logging out works as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Amabala View Post
    Bubshur House is a good choice - killing the first boss and getting locked to the dungeon, then logging out works as well...
    I've gotten so proficient at remembering what needs to be adjusted, that I'ts much faster for me to hit F10, navigate the menus and hit save. Sad really ...

On a side note ~ randomly the game decides to save settings on any one of my 13-toons at any random time it feels.