Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ranger GM games don't know nothing

Quote Originally Posted by namibus View Post
    I often wonder : Why does Ranger run badly in section « improvement of run» ( in Build) and in section «alternative skills»? Example : Xotli has 10 second of run, 12 second of recovery. Ranger has 11 second of run and 14 second of recovery. If you see it is all in “alternative skills”. Ranger has excellent run in Build and «Alternative development» . But , Why does Xotli catch up to Ranger? Because don't change in Skills . All is senselessly. It defect of developers. When they do something for Ranger , they worsen the character.
    Maybe this helps:

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    It is because you still have linear regen and percental drain of energy. Combine this with different energy pool size, different basic and featable regens and pool increases, the low or zero cost of hopping (right after revamp this was better than it is now), the still existing link of energy and stamina through dash and you can only laugh at the claim of "normalized" movement.

And no, the common sense argument would mean, that necro can run faster (due to practice), but the tank could run longer (due to training and endurance).

And of course it is not balanced, because it lacks a mathematical background or system and was designed as it is, with pleasing as much TL lobby people as possible (which is one way, but without a solid background system it will keep inbalancies).
    Kurt is right that the current system does not make a lot of sense. But as to your question: of course HoXes should be able to catch up with rangers. Ranged classes should be forced to watch their positioning. Running away on a ranger is way too easy due to imba CCs and speed buff (same for demos, though the mechanics are different of course).
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Nobody should ever complain that Ranger isn't good enough in pvp Lol. At least, its hard to really understand what the OP means.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Too bad there is no way to rate this thread 5/5
    Quote Originally Posted by Naberu
    "Is she blood-related? If not, j-j-jam it in! If so, meh...j-j-jam it in anyways!"

the point is that the Ranger with your run and not your run runs the same .why is it so?

ренджер где в билде прокачен бег и ренджер где в билде не прокачен бег бегает одинаковое растояние , почему так?
    Last edited by Anzu; 5th May 2015 at 17:39.

Edit by Anzu: Troll.
    Last edited by Anzu; 5th May 2015 at 17:41.

I think he is asking about the Nimble ability and other ranger speed buffs, if any.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by namibus View Post
    ренджер где в билде прокачен бег и ренджер где в билде не прокачен бег бегает одинаковое растояние , почему так?
    Все работает как положено. Обращать внимание нужно не на расстояние, а на скорость относительно мобов или игроков, для этого 3% скорости и сделано, а не для расстояния. И лучше найди кого-нибудь, кто тебе переводить будет, если хочешь, чтобы тебя тут понимали. Если никак, то лучше на гохе ищи ответы.

Edit by Anzu: English version courtesy of Jerohn.

Everything is works as intended. You shouldnt look at the distance you have ran, check your speed against mobs or players. That 3% movement speed modifier was done for speed boost, not to increasing your run distance. And find someone to translate your words if you want ppl to understand you. Or better ask your questions on russian forum.
    Last edited by Anzu; 6th May 2015 at 16:47.

I'd like everybody not to troll too much. Namibus may not speak English properly, but at least he's trying. Be a bit more understanding please.
    Short cuts make long delays.

I got more sense out of this thread than many others, tbh.

The sprint mechanic is terrible, there is not any logic to why certain classes boost off and others don't. Sometimes I can chase down a ranger, others are half way across the map in 2 seconds. I don't try to understand it anymore, all I know is that is the current system is far from normalized.
    Doomsayer 2008

well imo as it is now ranger havent got much chances with hox - only while some lucky conditions occure, im talking mostly about what i saw in game - i mean builds that most of common rangers population has, imo it was kind of harder prerevamp to kill good ranger on hox - but i managed to kill some well known pros sitting at 10 pvp while i been just on my 4 pvp hox, case is now hox can have all the possibly advantages upon ranger and i wont talk about gimp rangers or even keyboard turner rangers ... hox got speed, anti cc (snare/root and regular) and cc immu - and arsenal of serious firepower - both ranged and lethal meele, also hox got kind of decent cc - insta root, hard to spot sometimes fear, stun, silence & interupt on really deadly short cd aoe spell and one that he can even jumpcombo anyway its not needed too the enslaving fire - just to catch up on running opponent - extremly usefull especially for fighting rangers or he can just pop in Pheonix Cloak and start From the Beyond and ranger is dead in matter of seconds imo, so assuming it up - poor ranger as i believe the OP is would be starter straw for even medicore in skill hox, btw OP also sounds like a newb - so tell me who on earth while playing Conan would start on with Ranger as his main? i can understand some mmo veterans would see plenty of advatages with it to do while still not kowing game but also i think some Legolas wannabe fans would also do so ... and i can imagine how some elfish pansy would be eaten alive by some Gods of Annihilation Tool of Destrucion aka HoX :/ - so yes nothing wierd for me in this

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast