Thread: About bags and tokens

Default About bags and tokens

I've played on and off since early 2009, but recently I've had my biggest lapse in AoC for a long while.

I've heard tell and seen posts talking about account-wide bags in the cash shop now, which naturally gets me extremely excited considering it was something I was looking forward to being implimented since the cash shop launched. I can't see the "coffer of nullity" or whatever it is called in the shop, but I've seen that it only becomes visible if you are p2p. This makes little sense to me personally, but what can you do.

What I am wondering is if there is a similar option for tokens? Several of my characters have collected a surplus of trophies and relics that they wouldn't be inclined to use themselves, but my alts would immensely appreciate. I tried LotRO for a short while and it had this option in it's cash shop as well.

Has anything of the sort - that being unlockable account wide tokens - been released in the cash shop, and I just cannot find it because I am f2p?

The only account wide tokens are "veteran tokens" which you get from being subscribed to AoC you can buy some teleports (almost not needed anymore, the teleports from achievement system are much better and almost "free") and some other stuff.
    All other tokens are character bound.

I don't think the coffer of nullity is in the cash shop anymore. It was taken out when the Locker of Absolution was added. Also, all bags/inventory upgrades which are being sold are available to all people, regardless of whether they have a subscription or not.

The three best inventory upgrades are:

Box of Twisted Ambits - 97 slots
    Coffer of Infinity - 151 slots
    Locker of Absolution - 176 slots

As a f2p character with no discount, the base prices for 1 bag (not account wide) is:
    Box of Twisted Ambits - 2400FP
    Coffer of Infinity - 3000FP
    Locker of Absolution - 3600FP

They each can be bought account wide, but you won't see the option until you have enough Points to buy the account wide version.

If you buy 1 bag on 1 character, you can later pay the difference to upgrade to the account wide unlock if you purchase the unlock on the same toon you purchased the bag on. You still would need to have enough Points to buy the account wide version for the option to show up, it just won't cost as much as it says.

Other in-game options are:

You can buy a 64 slot Commander's Haversack from auction house for around 8-9G.
    Veteran's Haversack - 66 slots - costs 90 Veteran points.
    and there is a very expensive bag that can be bought in Khitai:
    Body Bag - 72 slots, Costs 98 Rare Trophies, and 80 Gold and you need to be rank 4 with the Jiang Shi.

I went with the Veteran's Haversack for years before bigger bags came out in the item shop.