Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: freeeee

to make raid we need more people. Unable on Fury ATM. I ask to Funcom to give a free tranfer at all premium player. They re paying for end game, and atm, on 2/3 servers the service is not honored cause lack of player. Please give free transfer for premium.
    Nazariin - Assassin 7 - Crom
    Rebriarah - BS 4 - Crom
    Ismemah - Hox - Fury

Personally I quite agree with Rathosis.

But most important, Funcom should introduce a completely new FtP content: Unchained Minigames.

For me it could be even a separate client.
    No tokens reward, so no gear progression, only statistics (not what we have now, which is nothing, some sort of leaderboard).
    Revenues should be lead by pay to unlock some alternative item (but with the same stat budget: alternative, not better).
    For example Shielding accessories available by default, while other specialized accessories available only by paying.
    They could also add specialized PvP sets in store.

Funcom should reuse its best asset, the Combat System, and just fix existing mini bugs (collisions, etc).

This should not require that much work but, as we all know, in current conditions is just dreaming.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Ismemah View Post
    to make raid we need more people. Unable on Fury ATM. I ask to Funcom to give a free tranfer at all premium player. They re paying for end game, and atm, on 2/3 servers the service is not honored cause lack of player. Please give free transfer for premium.
    Yes, you are right.
    But they are milking a dieing cow ^^.
    They don't care to give their customers what they deserve and is legit, because they do not need to fidelize their customers: they willl loose them in any case.

So they have all interest to make you pay for your transfer, even if you are already paying a subscription and not getting what you are paying for.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

No one is asking for a whole opening for f2p. If they wanted that, they would fail with current shop prices and sub model. But a casual opening to make certain content more lively and at the same time offering convenience products in the shop as alternative to subbing (or even add access passes accountwise for a reasonable (not illogical and greedy as now)) will hurt no one and help a lot.

Also think the F2P model left a foul taste in peoples mouths who brought the expansion, but had it pulled from them once their sub ran out. I'm not saying open all Khitai dungeons, but open the playfield. Although I feel anyone who had this feeling of being shafted has most likely already left AOC.

Also the shop is just ahh well I'd never pay for 99% of things on there, at the extravagant prices. Funcom needs to take a look at Guild Wars 2 model and learn a thing of two.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12